Others NTRAHOLIC Remix[Development Thread]

Apr 12, 2021
First of all, this game has been on my radar for a long time and I will buy it as soon as it is released on Steam, but I do not understand how a pixel low-budget game can be delayed this much. It was said that it was delayed until May 2023, now it looks like we will not be able to play it even in 2024. Either they work very slowly or they enlarge the content too much and cannot manage it now. .Anyway, I hope it's worth the wait.

Northway9

Jan 5, 2022
First of all, this game has been on my radar for a long time and I will buy it as soon as it is released on Steam, but I do not understand how a pixel low-budget game can be delayed this much. It was said that it was delayed until May 2023, now it looks like we will not be able to play it even in 2024. Either they work very slowly or they enlarge the content too much and cannot manage it now. .Anyway, I hope it's worth the wait.
Here is the answer from one of the developers in the discord group
Peter Wright AA17.07.2024 23:38
"A release will be happening this year in Q3-Q4"

Here are two more GIFs from the mini-update. I highly recommend following the
@NTRWarthog group on . NTRWarthog.gif NTRWarthog1.gif

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
how much hope do we have for this date release ?
It is just a estimate not a guarantee. It has been delayed before and a lot of things can happen to delay it again. I will be cautiously optimistic but I won't be disappointed if it is not fulfilled.

fuckyoutoo22

Mar 11, 2020

@NTRWarthog group on . View attachment 3856404 View attachment 3856405
Really liked it. The animation in the right shows that they made her a little less fat, in my opnion. Thanks for refuelling a little more copium in my tank.

Reactions: Amin_sun

fuckyoutoo22

Mar 11, 2020

@NTRWarthog group on . View attachment 3856404 View attachment 3856405
Anything more for the update? Like, some more info about the game or just this animations?

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Anything more for the update? Like, some more info about the game or just this animations?
There are more info like a preview image for new Alice but I am waiting to heard from Tiramisu and his team if they will update the thread themselves like they have before. If they won't then I can but I would rather not step on their toes.

NTRWarthog

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2022
Why can’t you publish monthly update reports on Steam but you reply here?
Voices of dissatisfaction appeared one after another in the Steam discussion forum, but you remained silent and did not respond much.
There were many delays, and the heroine became less and less like the original as she changed it, and it was even bloated.
We are not doing any Steam updates on our own because we let Critical Bliss work on all Steam matters. We are totally new to the platform, so we bet it is better to let the professionals do the job. Rather than pushing CB to give updates, it is better to just let them focus on cooking the game. That's why we are only doing mini updates on Discord and online forums.

Reactions: Amin_sun

bengamen

Dec 12, 2018
I can't get in the discord at all for some reason; I verified, and everything, just no other channels populated.

fuckyoutoo22

Mar 11, 2020
There are more info like a preview image for new Alice but I am waiting to heard from Tiramisu and his team if they will update the thread themselves like they have before. If they won't then I can but I would rather not step on their toes.
That won't be necessary, but thank you anyway! I got into the Discord and saw it for myself. I must say I'm very pleased with the house's interiors.

Reactions: Troua

WSmith

Jul 25, 2018
Since NTRWarthog just posted but didn't upload, would you mind sharing? Personally I don't want to join Discord for these updates, so I have to hope someone will upload them here. If not, I will just have to be patient :whistle::coffee:

Reactions: hagenn and Amin_sun

Amin_sun

Jul 10, 2024
Since NTRWarthog just posted but didn't upload, would you mind sharing? Personally I don't want to join Discord for these updates, so I have to hope someone will upload them here. If not, I will just have to be patient :whistle::coffee:
yes me too
I cant join discord so it would be great if you share the updates here
please let us know the news about the progress of the game