Hans1990

Oct 1, 2020
I hope this website updates the uncensored version of the game because it's boring to wait for mods or something else

Dragoon808

Feb 4, 2018
So what was actually updated in this release? Is it just the censored "official" version? It doesn't actually say what was in this release aside from that...
*spits on the ground*
Haram
The onsen update essentially. This is the official release so if you managed to play a buggy version with the onsen previously not much other than a lot of bug fixes.

Dragoon808

Feb 4, 2018
I hope this website updates the uncensored version of the game because it's boring to wait for mods or something else
Judging by how quickly the site gets ahold of content I would say that as soon as the uncensored patch drops from the dev itll show up here as well. I got to say though, the dev making an official uncensored patch is pretty awesome on their part.

derpdude115

Mar 12, 2020
You can also raise it by doing balcony stuff, alley stuff, photos in text as well as the shower catch mini game.
I have done alley/balcony and it hasnt moved for a little bit just before halfway, I cant send photos since the text system just says "bill overdue, activate next version"

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
Bro, just finished the game.....pure NTR to its core and ending is surprisingly nice.

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
how to increase cuckold meter for the husband
visit them for dinner after alley and night market dogging. You can fuck wife when husband watches tv
You can also look at calendar and visit wife when husband at work dinner, he always returns home during sex. You need to sneak fuck the wife. Both gives highest cuckold points

Reactions: /;/ and Ceif2003

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
is there a uncensor of that version though?
Once upon a time before the game had to modified to fit DLSite's release requirements, there was a uncensored version. But that version had to modified to be censored. Now we have to wait until a patch to modify the censored version back to uncensored is released. What a around-about world we live in.

3.60 star(s) 63 Votes