yuuy22

Oct 9, 2018
is it supposed to be translating? Or is this in japanese for anyone else as well? because Its not translating for me and I don't know why.

wickd123

Oct 8, 2017
Are you meant to be unable to return to the game after the spa event? Can only go to the main menu, which means there is quite a bit of stuff i cant reach, like fing infront of the husband in their home, or, like the user above, all the "live" stuff.

Btw. for as great as this game is, it really need some kind of replay gallery.

Alayavijnapti

Oct 13, 2020
So Gentlemen, what does the 3.1.3 Version bring? New Scenes? Bug Fixes?
New things, go quickly buy the game for uncensored version

*Damn free version can't change language?
*Ah there's a guide in upper post about language change

Last edited:

Notforlewds

May 30, 2018
Great job to Tiramisu. Only complaint is there's no free-play mode after the story completes afaik, so have saves for a bit before the onsen so you don't have to play the game all over again.

Definitely worth a purchase, and definitely a worthy successor to NTR legend. I will say that this game does take itself more seriously in tone than NTR legend, so the NTR feels "harder" to me. But then again why are you playing an NTR game if you're going to be bothered by it.

kusobaba

May 23, 2018
Here is my quick guide for the game sorry if it is a little rough. Not exactly meant to hand hold but it can definitely make you fly through the game pretty quick.
am I the only one losing sense of time in the onsen? Guide says there's still 4 phase but is there any visual cues because I did morning-noon-evening-night-morning, then I expect noon (chiho in the room) but it's actually evening (chiho in the hot spring). After that I expect night (call chiho in the hall) but then I can't do it. Or chiho place is actually randomized?

Vo Thanh Ha

Sep 8, 2022
View attachment 1810525

Overview:
Two years ago, Chiho and her high-school sweetheart decided to marry,
cementing their long-standing love for each other with a vow.
These two turtledoves spent each day since together, nurturing their commitment,
adoring each other, and whittling the days away blissfully.
But not all fairy-tales have happy endings, and this is no fairy-tale…
One day they received a letter, the rent was rising, and they knew they needed to find a new apartment.
Luckily, your father, in his last moments, bequeathed you two apartments that were right next to each other;
one for you and the other to make a living. As fate would have it the young couple found your advert and came to stay.
When you saw the young wife, you couldn’t believe your eyes. A massive chest,
thicc hips, a shy innocent smile – how did that loser ever marry such a babe?
You hatched a plan; you were going to do what you did to all of your previous beautiful tenants; you were going to
have some “fun”.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2023-01-17
Release Date: 2023-01-17
Developer: Tiramisu - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 3.1.3
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Help, it's full jp,someone help me to play game with eng

Dragoon808

Feb 4, 2018
am I the only one losing sense of time in the onsen? Guide says there's still 4 phase but is there any visual cues because I did morning-noon-evening-night-morning, then I expect noon (chiho in the room) but it's actually evening (chiho in the hot spring). After that I expect night (call chiho in the hall) but then I can't do it. Or chiho place is actually randomized?
There is bug that makes it possible for time to be advanced by accident. The indicator for what time it is while in the onsen is in the upper left corner of the screen. They are represented by a sun rise, clouds, stars and I think a moon.

Meepopx

Sep 30, 2019
I am stuck at the point where the doll says "visit the couple for dinner", even though I already have quite a few times.

Dragoon808

Feb 4, 2018
I am stuck at the point where the doll says "visit the couple for dinner", even though I already have quite a few times.
Try going back to the restaurant and having dinner with them there. If this does not work have dinner at their house a few more times.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 63 Votes