Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
after completing the Onsen for 10 days, and make Chiho pregnant. at the last scene, Ryunosuke bang Chigo in front of shota, and after that, a black cat spoke to shota.

is that the end of the game? because the game order u to go back to main title.

and you can't save the game at Onsen...
yes
how i buy the BDSM horse ?
it is available after first time you fuck Chiho at HER house during dinner with couple at their house

Alayavijnapti

Oct 13, 2020
Am i locked for failure if i miss the 2 business days to do the izakaya scene to progress the event?
Look at calendar you can go for the H at Tuesday or Thursday Night

Also guys how do you trigger second key event?

*Found a bug when morning H in Chiho's house

Last edited:

BTungsteno

Jul 10, 2019
ohh sorry my typo.. it's Onsen, not Onses XD
Np, but one can visit an Onsen? I reach it the part: where shota have sex with Chiho to have a baby but he fails so she call the MC to do the job, and the next morning Shota finds the condoms in the floor.. is this event the end of this version 3.1.3? I ask because i read people talking about an onsen and Chiho pregnant

Reactions: immanentr

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
Updated walkthrough will be coming. I just want to know I've actually seen all there is to see.

I'm a little confused. I thought this was final product. I still have one more thing to try...I think. I never attempted the second scene in their apartment after meeting the requirements and accidentally discovering I could text the husband. I was trying to max out her exhibition in case their was a max stat ending and got the scene that's been blurred in previous post. But the game hasn't ended...so maybe it's not an ending. There was a prologue I didn't read because I was trying to get back to farming

Last edited:
Reactions: Cosmic Virgin
3.60 star(s) 63 Votes