Jan 17, 2023
Updated walkthrough will be coming. I just want to know I've actually seen all there is to see.

I'm a little confused. I thought this was final product. I still have one more thing to try...I think. I never attempted the second scene in their apartment after meeting the requirements and accidentally discovering I could text the husband. I was trying to max out her exhibition in case their was a max stat ending and got the scene that's been blurred in previous post. But the game hasn't ended...so maybe it's not an ending. There was a prologue I didn't read because I was trying to get back to farming

did u pass the hot spring? can u continue after day 10?

Reactions: chuckd2041

Dragoon808

Feb 4, 2018
I am going to try to answer as many questions as I can in one go.

The ending of the current version of game is the black cat scene in the onsen. I know that one of the text messages with Chiho is bugged currently but a lot of content was added in the form of the text messages. There are quite a few photos exclusive to texting either Shota or Chiho. The live button doesn't work in any of the scenes and will probably be added later. Using old saves is not recommended because a lot can be skipped or bug out the game. There is a message that says end of version before starting the onsen event, it is wrong.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
did u pass the hot spring? can u continue after day 10?
I didnt restart from the begining. I loaded up a day 30 save. I did unlock a skill tied to water. But I saw no hints on how to use it. Is it on an earlier day? The game suggests it should happen on day 80, so I was about to sleep to day 80 and check. The second "key" event doesn't seem to be selectable even though I met the criteria. So now I'm testing things.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: BTungsteno

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
I am going to try to answer as many questions as I can in one go.

The ending of the current version of game is the black cat scene in the onsen. I know that one of the text messages with Chiho is bugged currently but a lot of content was added in the form of the text messages. There are quite a few photos exclusive to texting either Shota or Chiho. The live button doesn't work in any of the scenes and will probably be added later. Using old saves is not recommended because a lot can be skipped or bug out the game. There is a message that says end of version before starting the onsen event, it is wrong.
Thank you...I should of just reset from day 1 from the get go. Testing 101 :FacePalm:

Reactions: Dragoon808

Dragoon808

Feb 4, 2018
Thank you...I should of just reset from day 1 from the get go. Testing 101 :FacePalm:
Thanks so much for making a detailed walkthrough! I made a rough guide to hopefully answer some of the "I'm stuck here" questions and I was trying to keep a few things vague so I didn't spoil anything. Also the stats like submission and exhibition are not fully implemented yet they don't really do anything just yet. I will say that the more you do the BDSM horse training Chiho will start to send texts after each session and they get progressively lewder as you max out the stat.

BTungsteno

Jul 10, 2019
ok i was able to unlock the onsen, you need to use the horse, get her to climax 3-5 times, then text Chiho, after that, the next day the onsen event was unlock...weird xd

Reactions: Dragoon808

Dragoon808

Feb 4, 2018
eh? i can go to onsen without riding the horse LOL.
The key to unlocking the last home event and onsen is the cuck meter and time. The horse boosts some cuck points if the call option is selected while using it. They may have just passed enough time to trigger the onsen.

Zaoldeck

Dec 18, 2021
I got the ending where you had sex with chiho while the husband sleeping and you can choose to wake him up or not. Does anybody got different ending ? I want to confirm how many ending exist

3.60 star(s) 63 Votes