Disqu

Aug 27, 2017
hi there got an question: does that release v3.1.3. gives only that censore or there is more to it ?

slowpersun

May 30, 2017
Oh great, a race between this game's dev fixing its fullscreen GPU usage issue and NOT releasing a uncensoring patch, my oh my...

Dragoon808

Feb 4, 2018
Depends. It starts off great as a netori game, but I just got to the part where you have be a little beta bitch and share her. To anyone who isn't into that: I recommend staying away.
While I agree with you in not liking having to share try and think of it like this. Ryunosuke is an asshole. So much so that Chiho is his plaything his toy. Having her be used by other men is another of his ways of breaking her. It was one thing to cheat with him now shes cheating with randos and if you cut the scenes early she explains that she doesn't enjoy it. The game is great. It's not pure netori because you have to share during one mini game but the rest of the game is literally about you stealing someone's wife.... I implore you to run it through till the end.

popober

Jun 9, 2017
While I agree with you in not liking having to share try and think of it like this. Ryunosuke is an asshole. So much so that Chiho is his plaything his toy. Having her be used by other men is another of his ways of breaking her. It was one thing to cheat with him now shes cheating with randos and if you cut the scenes early she explains that she doesn't enjoy it. The game is great. It's not pure netori because you have to share during one mini game but the rest of the game is literally about you stealing someone's wife.... I implore you to run it through till the end.
I'd rather keep breaking her with my own dick.

3.60 star(s) 63 Votes