Healtyguy

Nov 3, 2019
Idk if i'm right, but arent we agree to shere the pirates after a week or so ?.
Please don't Miss understood me. I got no problem buying the game for support the Dev or pirated it.
But arent he already told us not to shere it, cause as far as i understand he Will shere it by himself.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: omocik

Caps1900

Nov 26, 2017
I can't even play this and I really want to, i play for 5 minutes then I experience a wattman error and my computer requires a reboot...

PandiStelle

Mar 10, 2019
This is what I think is new with this update:
- money minigame is now skippable, new item that gives $300 after resting, h-scene grind now somewhat reduced
- text messaging system where lewd images and stories are shared around
- husband cuck meter now fully fleshed out (alley scene, balcony scene, dinner scene and sending lewd texts/images increase cuck meter but can raise suspicion, have dinner with them at the restaurant or wait a day-ish to lower suspcision)
- dinner at the couple's house scene (2 new animations, 1 new cg, new minigame)
- scene with lilith (3 new cgs)
- some more cgs for the wife
- pointed chair sex scene (2 new animations)
- h-scene in the couple's apartment (6 new animations)
- onsen scenario (7 new animations, 6(?) new cgs, 3 new minigames)
I might have missed some stuff or are wrong with the exact numbers so let me know if I'm incorrect with anything.

Dragoon808

Feb 4, 2018
I have posted a new version of my guide with FAQ stuff known bugs and some better explanations. If you are looking to translate the answer is also listed in there...

JeffTheBest

Apr 29, 2017
already in phase 2, but i cant seem to trigger balcony scene. choosing the option just gives the sound of being locked. anyone has an idea?

slowpersun

May 30, 2017
Also the phone texting stuff is buggy as hell, I just was doing the initial day 1 texts on day 2 and decided to reload to day 1 so it would make more sense, but upon reload the game decided that I had still already done the Day 1 texts AFTER I loaded a clean day 1 save...

Also, my inability to leave the phone text screen if I accidentally click it but don't want to send a text is super annoying! Basically, if you click on the person to text but don't choose a starting response, you've also put a dime into a jukebox that you can't click through...

thedoomerjo

Apr 25, 2017
12. The alley will now have an "!". Wait till Husband has a work dinner and call Chiho in the alley. Do this 2 times.
I can't get this to trigger. I've done Balcony H 3 times, and triggered that scene on the balcony where it cuts to black and she's like "He's right there, I'm cumming, I'm sorry Shota", and I've unlocked the trenchcoat. I've waited until he has a business dinner, yet the alley next to the restaurant doesn't have that red "!". What do I need to do? The hint just says to call her at night, and trying to do so in the alley just tells me that there's "Higher Priority" things I have to do or something.

Tlvxd

Feb 11, 2021
the walking chiho scence at the hot spring have losen and tighten the belt but idk what key to control that any help

3.60 star(s) 63 Votes