Humannotconnguoi

Dec 22, 2021
Look at calendar you can go for the H at Tuesday or Thursday Night

Also guys how do you trigger second key event?

*Found a bug when morning H in Chiho's house
1674047835201.png please tell me how can i get this, also i got bad end after filling sota bar they go to hot springs and game over, is there any way to fix that

dinamite157

Oct 24, 2021
do we need to start from the beggining? and whats new in this version? the changelog tells me nothing.
and the game is in chinese(?) wth

PandiStelle

Mar 10, 2019
do we need to start from the beggining? and whats new in this version? the changelog tells me nothing
Hey, how much content does this game have right now. Is it worth downloading?
I wrote what's new here: https://f95zone.to/threads/ntraholic-v3-1-3-tiramisu.117037/post-9870194
Personally I started from a 2.2.2 save because I was not interested in doing the grind all over again. Even then, I had still had to grind to improve the husbands cuck meter...
The text messages' timing gets messed up and you have to do all the scenes at least once to get the pictures but you can still get to the onsen scene if you play it right

Attempting to join them in the restaurant gives me the same, "Higher Priority things you have to do" message. Ahhhhhh!
I would try just calling her in the alley even without the ! there. remember tues thurs only

Reactions: dinamite157

Sogradesce

Aug 10, 2022
How do I make her not travel on the 81st? or manage to go with her, every time I reach the end the game ends like it was a bad ending

dinamite157

Oct 24, 2021
game is telling me to bang chiho at her home at a different time but im not finding anything. also the game tells us to fucker her for a whole week, does it need to be 7 straight days? how do i fuck her at sunday when her husband is always home

Last edited:

PandiStelle

Mar 10, 2019
game is telling me to bang chiho at her home at a different time but im not finding anything. also the game tells us to fucker her for a whole week, does it need to be 7 straight days? how do i fuck her at sunday when her husband is always home
it refers to banging her in the house - it stays that way until you finish event #2 there. as for the second part, as long as you do any h-event it will count (i did it by doing balcony at night/midnight)

Matt44

Aug 3, 2017
How to get past the tea minigame, the blue meter goes up too fast and the pink meter barely goes up

Last edited:

ch703

Dec 14, 2017
so my PC crashes everytime i try to open the "ebay" app, anyone else has this issue?
*edit: appearently loading cgs also crashes my pc...

Last edited:
Jan 17, 2023
hmm i never have any issue when playing this game. i know there is a bug, but the bug never stop me from keep proccess the game. like when i finish bang chiho, when the dialogue come, chiho portrait still there when it should be LiLith. i mean, Lilith is there too but chiho not disappear.

and another bug i got is, at some Dialogue, my charackter is missing, the Phone is missing, so i can't accessit to re Load my save. but to fix it, i just click the Arrow to go Outside, and go to another place. that fixing the bug, my charakter and the phone is back. XD.

rrtuhjrj

Dec 16, 2020
hi, im blocked to the stage when i need bang chiho while her husband is inside the izakaya.

but every time that i try to do it the game tells me "there is something more important to do", what am i missing?

Aug 9, 2021
ehmmm idk if im stupid of something but i still cant do the alley scene, i have already speak with them twice in the happy hour, when im at the alley and shota is with his boss and try to call chio it stills teel me there is something with higer priority to do, what im doing wrong? its day 24

muz2020

Nov 27, 2020
The game utilizes 90 percent of my 1050ti for some reason anyone else having this issue? also can anyone tell me how do i check the temperature on my gpu
mine is a GIGABYTE GTX 1050Ti

Last edited:
Reactions: fuckyoutoo22
3.60 star(s) 63 Votes