V^V

Aug 26, 2020
Does anyone know how to keep the game windowed every time i open the game? It automatically goes into fullscreen and I have to uncheck it in the settings every time. It would be helpful if I can set it to windowed in a config file somewhere, but I don't know where

Ugo Frizzi

Jun 29, 2018
to bang chiho in the alley while the husband is inside the izakaya, but i cant figure out how to do it or if im missing something to do it.
You need to have dinner with them at least 3 times, then when he is at work dinner you can call chiho in the allyway

Edit:
There is a detailed guide made by Dragoon808 in page 116 for the game, i was able to go through with the game when it was being ambiguous thanks to it

Last edited:

fuckyoutoo22

Mar 11, 2020
Some questions about the onsen
1) Is there any scene with the other couple there?
2) Can rewind time just send me back to day 2 and lose all progress?
3) What about the call chiho option, can I sleep until day 6 to have acess or do I have to reach 100% pregnancy before(because, let me tell, the mini game is kinda of annoying)

gendark1233

Oct 16, 2021
hallway mini game is too hard to figure out without tutorial, either that or its completely broken. Looking forward to play again when the uncensored patch comes out, bugs might be ironed out by then

Aug 9, 2021
Man i just finished the game, this got to be top 3 H-games ever, easily surpases NTRLegend, voice, art, progression, i would create another steam acc only to buy it again and support u, i cant wait to see what happens after the trip ;););)

Sep 6, 2018
Not exactly "finished product" per se, since 2 of the skills are straight up missing, which to my understanding is a part of the base game, unless specifically noted in-game that its an afterstory thing, which it is clearly not, on top of the bugs and censoring etc. I mean its still good, but its not finished.

kklobos

May 17, 2017
I don't comment often but I must say this game is very much completed at this point asides from last 2 tattoo interactions and ending. Game kept going for hours and I look forward to purchasing the full product

Reactions: I_like_Boobs

slowpersun

May 30, 2017
Not exactly "finished product" per se, since 2 of the skills are straight up missing, which to my understanding is a part of the base game, unless specifically noted in-game that its an afterstory thing, which it is clearly not, on top of the bugs and censoring etc. I mean its still good, but its not finished.
I think this is less of a "finished product" and more of a "Dev needs more money than Patreon provides" type situation... game is literally technically not finished, still a lot of bugs, NO GPU LIMITER CODE (which is insane), game defaults to fullscreen, pixelation kinda hilarious (plus no uncensoring patch), gallery is just photos but not the animation stuff, etc...

Reactions: Tobihime2pls

Shipfu

Mar 20, 2020
Don't know about you, but my wallet is crying from all the harassment.
Hard to buy food these days for a low price.

I_like_Boobs

Jun 12, 2019
Man i just finished the game, this got to be top 3 H-games ever, easily surpases NTRLegend, voice, art, progression, i would create another steam acc only to buy it again and support u, i cant wait to see what happens after the trip ;););)
wait a sec, that thing is on steam ?!

3.60 star(s) 63 Votes