loghos

Jun 16, 2018
my game always grofe to death or just crash trying to go to the night market, sometimes load but maybe 1 in 20 resets xD this is driving me nuts, is that bcs of my pc or is actually a bug?

edit: if i use full screen seems to load better

slowpersun

May 30, 2017
Basically an open beta
Yeah, there's a bug during the balcony scene where the meter keeps running at the end, even once the screen transitions to black. So easy to get caught DURING THE SCENE TRANSITION! So busy pixelating dicks can't be bothered to stomp bugs...

Aug 4, 2017
Im sorry if this has been answered already but the thread is going so fast;
Is there a way to uncensor the game? I remember the author talking about it on their Ci-En page but I dont know if he followed thru with that.

goodick

Feb 2, 2021
i know this is stupid question but where is the english language option? Installation instruction is only 'extract and run' but it launched in moonrunes.

SakaNee

May 6, 2018
i know this is stupid question but where is the english language option? Installation instruction is only 'extract and run' but it launched in moonrunes.
There's a readme file in the game folder that tells you how to change the language.

Matt44

Aug 3, 2017
I can't figure out how to get past the tea minigame, the pleasure bar goes up only slightly faster than the caution bar and I can barely get half way up the third stage before the caution bar maxes out.

xiuuzuki

Feb 21, 2018
I can't figure out how to get past the tea minigame, the pleasure bar goes up only slightly faster than the caution bar and I can barely get half way up the third stage before the caution bar maxes out.

Move your mouse slower.

BTungsteno

Jul 10, 2019
Pity we can't call Chiho in the female bath of the onsen, would have being another corruption scene having fun with Chiho in front of the woman that is taking a bath there (kinda like we did in the male section)

kalli05

Oct 4, 2022
Download some save, how work "cat" minigame?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Move your mouse wheel until the marker is in the heart area, after that you need to click on the whip when the second bar reaches the "HIT"-area. Keep doing until the next scene even if the leash disappears.

3.60 star(s) 63 Votes