Panronddos

May 30, 2021
View attachment 2322133
How to get this ?
v3.1.3 same as ?
it is necessary that Shota is busy with something (sleeping or talking), and Chiho is in the room (not in the water), you go yourself to the men's wash basin (do not wash), and there will be a heart on the phone
something like this
p.s If you are in general how to get to the hot springs, I don’t even know, it just happened on its own, in someone else’s save

nam98721

Aug 21, 2022
I can't get this to trigger. I've done Balcony H 3 times, and triggered that scene on the balcony where it cuts to black and she's like "He's right there, I'm cumming, I'm sorry Shota", and I've unlocked the trenchcoat. I've waited until he has a business dinner, yet the alley next to the restaurant doesn't have that red "!". What do I need to do? The hint just says to call her at night, and trying to do so in the alley just tells me that there's "Higher Priority" things I have to do or something.
u gotta go in to the bar each night for 3 days and invite the couple after 3 times the ! will appear

Dragoon808

Feb 4, 2018
Hello guys for anyone getting "stuck" or unable to move forward in certain segments like the balcony or alley phase. Please ensure that you complete 3 orgasms each time you play the mini game. A completion screen should occur in most of those later mini games. If the player quits early or fails you will not advance as that is the condition to advance the story forward.

Also for lots of these frequently asked questions like uncensor and how to translate please check the guide on the front page those answers are in there as well.

Thanks for playing everyone and for giving feedback its helping to make the game even better :)

Reactions: TheLoveBiscuit

VNLXV

Nov 19, 2017
Man the onsen part is so disappointing, looks like he just gave up and rushed to end it. And why can't you save or load??? I was about to finish and pressed the turn-back time button out of curiosity and it just reset everything.

Extremely rushed since the last two scenes are bugged af lol

Last edited:

Portsock

Sep 28, 2018
is this scene in the game? i took the photo from tiramisu's ci-en post.

Angel1984

Game Developer
Jul 25, 2020
Man the onsen part is so disappointing, looks like he just gave up and rushed to end it. And why can't you save or load??? I was about to finish and pressed the turn-back time button out of curiosity and it just reset everything.

Extremely rushed since the last two scenes are bugged af lol
Burnout in gamedev is a real thing. Im not suprised.. this game is somewhat large tbh.

Reactions: Kaya01 and omocik

jtlalor

May 10, 2017
So is this a finished product now or just some open beta?
Definitely not a complete game. The "ending" that is there right now is very rushed. Think the dev wasted too much time pandering to the DLsite censoring tards instead of putting in more content. The dude got funding from like 4 sources then censored it to push it up on dlsite anyway, kinda lame.

koriyou

Aug 16, 2016
Hello everyone,

I was wondering if anyone could help me understand how the 5th skill works. I apologize if this has already been answered.

Thanks in advance!

3.60 star(s) 63 Votes