euintue

Feb 1, 2020
i am tring to fuck witch the girl next to the restaurant when i try the game tell me i have to wait until the guy is inside the restauran but wen i go insidi and try to join tho the couple the game tell me that there are more important things forthat there are more important things to do what can i do,

Caps1900

Nov 26, 2017
I am not talking about you or everyone, I am talking about the fake news. If you are not the one who post the fake news, ignore it.
Sir, are you planning a bugfix for the graphics issue? I can only play for around 5 minutes with a radeon card before it hits 80 degrees celcius and my computer reboots.

I would really love to play this but even running non fullscreen doesn't help

TiramisuLntr

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2021
Sir, are you planning a bugfix for the graphics issue? I can only play for around 5 minutes with a radeon card before it hits 80 degrees celcius and my computer reboots.

I would really love to play this but even running non fullscreen doesn't help
I will do a vsync to save the gpu. I am uploading a new versoin to dlsite today.

TRoYHD11

Dec 2, 2017
it is necessary that Shota is busy with something (sleeping or talking), and Chiho is in the room (not in the water), you go yourself to the men's wash basin (do not wash), and there will be a heart on the phone
something like this
p.s If you are in general how to get to the hot springs, I don’t even know, it just happened on its own, in someone else’s save
tell me where i can find the save file in my pc and i will get you the save file day 80 and once you sleep once you will get into hot spring

TRoYHD11

Dec 2, 2017
it is necessary that Shota is busy with something (sleeping or talking), and Chiho is in the room (not in the water), you go yourself to the men's wash basin (do not wash), and there will be a heart on the phone
something like this
p.s If you are in general how to get to the hot springs, I don’t even know, it just happened on its own, in someone else’s save
here's my save

V^V

Aug 26, 2020
How hahaha im clicking the button to let her but nothing happens
if the game's bugged, start a fresh run. I'd adivice delete your old saves from your pc as well. I'm assuming its the 3 choice part you're stuck at (housework, afternoon tea and H) and not during the housework event where she is cooking. If its the later though, just compliment her a few times till the red bar gets to the middle then use your hand from there.

Tobihime2pls

Jan 4, 2021
hi, sorry do you know what to do after obtaining the "Love Potion" item? I've been stumped for a while and just dont know.
Aah, these fresh accounts.

Just use the guide from the first page or let yourself be aware, that the love potion is an item for Alice and if you don't know how to progress, you just can click on the doll placed up on the shelf at Ryus home.

codeyoam

Jan 20, 2023
Aah, these fresh accounts.

Just use the guide from the first page or let yourself be aware, that the love potion is an item for Alice and if you don't know how to progress, you just can click on the doll placed up on the shelf at Ryus home.
how do i use the love potion on alice?

3.60 star(s) 63 Votes