Sunnyspot

Aug 19, 2018
wich day you at? 81?

you have tofilling up Shota bar beforeday 80, and keep bang Chiho for a weak at her house. if you complete that,Chiho and her husban will go to Hot Srping, and you follow them too.
How do you unlock the option to bang her for a week? It's unclickable for me.

Jan 17, 2023
hi tyramisu. i know i have asked this many times, but i just want to hear it from the dev.. is there any way you can keep continue playing the game after "Wake up Shota" on the Onsen? so u don't have to back to Main Menu, and Load the game from before go to Onsen...

i just want to enjoy the game, after Onsen is done, even if there is nothing more todo XD

PopeTarty

Chumbud IRyStocat
Donor
Sep 18, 2018
lol thanks!
3). It is possible. The reason why I left them there is because we might be doing this in the near future! That said, I have to ask for our artist's opinion and also see if that fits in his timetable.
Hey Tiramisu, first off I want to thank you so much for your effort on this project. I've been following the development for a long time on Ci-En and I'm glad you finally managed to get cleared for release!

You managed to take the formula and design of NTR Legend, an already fantastic NTR game, and make it even better. I haven't played a doujinshi this good in a long time and that's saying something. I assume you have plans for an extended end game with future content, so I look forward to more updates!

This is NTR done right folks. Mark this game in the NTR hall of fame.

Last edited:

TiramisuLntr

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2021
hi tyramisu. i know i have asked this many times, but i just want to hear it from the dev.. is there any way you can keep continue playing the game after "Wake up Shota" on the Onsen? so u don't have to back to Main Menu, and Load the game from before go to Onsen...

i just want to enjoy the game, after Onsen is done, even if there is nothing more todo XD
We have some reasons for why we want to pop user to main menu after the trip(because we are still working on the contents after that) but since there are many suggestions on giving a free play mode we add it back in the next version.

SGRAY

Feb 18, 2018
Not a bad update. The last part of the game has cool animations. BUT, they contrast too much with what was before the sources, and that's bad. Great resonance.

To the above errors
1. During the animation, the hand layer comes out from under the wrist.
ntr5.PNG

2.Pixels.
ntr1.PNG
3.What prevented them from making normal gui cameras. It's not that long. It looks frankly bad.
ntr2.PNG
4.Breast Animation. I'm sorry, but it looks ridiculous. It feels like it has a life of its own.
ntr3.PNG

5. Why is the scene in this quality? Is there a higher resolution version?
ntr4.PNG

6. A lot of places the avatars don't match the character who is speaking at the moment. There are dialogues where there are no avatars at all.

7. Overall, there are some good animations. But there are also many that are simplified as much as possible and contain animation bugs, wrong movement speed and because of this look, at least, strange. Because of this, the visuals suffer and the quality of the game as a whole. Personally, I would redo a lot of things.

Last edited:

takilung

Dec 7, 2017
i got stuck on this screen permanently after the l2d with the shag
1674238093025.png
guess ill wait when its more stable. i restarted so many times from previous updates

MyonNya

Jul 18, 2022

oh wait,TiramisuLntr I can play free mode after completed the game by load the auto save slot, it locate at final slot in load menu

Tobihime2pls

Jan 4, 2021
Not a bad update. The last part of the game has cool animations. BUT, they contrast too much with what was before the sources, and that's bad. Great resonance.

To the above errors
1. During the animation, the hand layer comes out from under the wrist.
View attachment 2326579

2.Pixels.
View attachment 2326580
3.What prevented them from making normal gui cameras. It's not that long. It looks frankly bad.
View attachment 2326581
4.Breast Animation. I'm sorry, but it looks ridiculous. It feels like it has a life of its own.
View attachment 2326582

5. Why is the scene in this quality? Is there a higher resolution version?
View attachment 2326585

6. A lot of places the avatars don't match the character who is speaking at the moment. There are dialogues where there are no avatars at all.

7. Overall, there are some good animations. But there are also many that are simplified as much as possible and contain animation bugs, wrong movement speed and because of this look, at least, strange. Because of this, the visuals suffer and the quality of the game as a whole. Personally, I would redo a lot of things.
Totally forgot #1, #2 didn't see, #6 I mentioned a few times in here and the rest I thought was pretty much on purpose but good listing them out :ROFLMAO:

Tobihime2pls

Jan 4, 2021
Thank you. Those suggestions are helpful. I will look into the reducing the size. You are totally right about the size of 4 issue. Since we did not know that before we did not take it into consideration and we learned our lessons. A lot of the images are very large (which is not in the usual pixel art way) and for the rest we will try to compress its size. ) But for the rest except the last bug(the one completely missed his body) improving the art asset will be the last thing I would like to do, since we have to read the artist's timetable and see when they have time. It could be time-consuming. I will ask them a bit later and see what we could do, but still, we really appreciate your suggestions.

For the shooting mini-game, in fact I did that on purpose. We changed the control from mouse to the clicking arrow to make this game even more challenging. Since it is the last mission of the game we want to user to spend some time trying and even use the time rewind to give a few trials.(That's why we have the time rewind, if we make it easier the time rewind could be not that useful.) However, I did see a few complain on this so I will think about whether we really should change the way we design and go with the easier one. I will wait for a few more replies/votes on this before I make the decision.
Well, yeah, the multiple of 4 or based on the POT is easy too miss out on to if you start out with programming in gaming engines if you never programmed something that needed to do image compression in some way.
Best way to handle that is to just increase the canvas size of the files, not all need to be changed, but just checking which grapghics are applicable on the 4th or POT rule takes at least two hours for the whole game, misery comes after that when the sprite are missaligned afterwards in the engine when they didn't make good use of anchoring and the pivot point from the get go, at least something to take a note on for later work and/or projects.

Most of the accidentally uncleared pixels are a thing of 10 minutes, at least if it where me and access to the originals isn't only a thing for the artist, but well even then editing the raw png would be an option and would be even faster.

Thanks for taking notice on that, it isn't something big with current internet speeds and general game quality where most games are just some CG pump and dump, you still top on the delivered content, it would just be the cherry on the cake.

I see the point on the mini-game being to "easy" otherwise and the stay don't making use of the skill, but I personally would say that the mini-game itself isn't hard with at least a normal eye-hand-coordination, but that may just be me.
Since the mornings in the onsen doesn't offer you to snack the other girl in the onsen or doing something with Chiho in the beginning, you can just refill the sperm count, so pretty much there's never a point where you run dry and well completing pregnancy on day 5 isn't a problem.

The problem with the mini-game that I see here is that people with worse eye-hand-coordination are just getting screwed and loosing the fun to the mini-game since it will become a chore.
The solution I would advise is that the mini-game would be changed as I mentioned and just pack the onsen with a bit more stuff(so you can't see/do everything in one go, would be possible if Shota view didn't skip whole days) or making the schedule tighter and when the onsen stay end you get the option to go home (freeplay/general progressing) or you can rewind time at that point (would make more sense to rewind, and back to the moment where you get to roaming the onsen even).
If everything would be handeled like I mentioned, it would even be possible to reach the onsen without the power to rewind and forcing you to take priority, and to give people an option, just let them reach the key event for the onsen stay and just let it happen at day 80, maybe with an option to take the stay right now, aka before day 80.

And to not frustrate people that may miss out on the power and wouldn't see all the content it could easily be handeld with Lilith poking at Ryu a week or so before the stay and say: "Hey, I have prepared a little power for the onsen stay so that you don't disappoint me and bring me more pleasure" something along that lines.

But well still just a suggestion, like I personally would refrain from switching from mouse to keyboard without a warning or a (Let's Go)-button, and well, in an Eroge I would generally refrain from switch from one handed mouse to one handed keyboard layout and the other way just to maximize on the fappability of the game.

Last edited:

Bestinian

Nov 3, 2021
So, only stopped it to say I found it odd that the NTRaholic game didn't have the NTR tag on the new updates page for some reason.

Black.Lagoon

Feb 16, 2018
hm felt like volume setting want block the music but can't change this. Please answer me how to change volume they been block off to change on main menu

Last edited:

Crza96

Jul 12, 2017
I asked this earlier in the thread but I didn't get a reply. I'm on version 3.3.3 and I'm doing the first real H scene where I think they sex for the first time when he calls her. However the game sprites go away and they just show the locations of where I would assume the action is happening. Is this a glitch or is this the censor at work?

3.60 star(s) 63 Votes