Tobihime2pls

Jan 4, 2021
I asked this earlier in the thread but I didn't get a reply. I'm on version 3.3.3 and I'm doing the first real H scene where I think they sex for the first time when he calls her. However the game sprites go away and they just show the locations of where I would assume the action is happening. Is this a glitch or is this the censor at work?
That just sounds glitches/buged, would erase all the saves from this an previous version, cause on a clean game that at least didn't happen for me.

slowpersun

May 30, 2017
for better compressibility every image should be divideable by 4 or being a POT (power of two)
Just FYI, stick to 2^x notation, math works regardless of language (in a technical sense, it is its own language). Any half decent programmer will eventually figure out that a binary system relies on 2^x if they aren't already aware of this... any good programmer just knows 2^0 to 2^10 by heart. If you are a programmer that doesn't know this... fix yoself!

Edit: Oh, I see that you already have another long post discussing this that I will maybe read later. Or maybe not.

otomegokoro

Apr 27, 2022
I bought the game from DLsite, and I cant change the language to English nor can I change the volume? Can anyone help, or is this a bug?
read the translation_readme.txt file in the same folder as the game to change language and I don't think you can change the volume in game yet(?) not sure, I turned it down through vol mixer in windows

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
.(48MB)
It's useless when steam version(uncensored) is out.
It's a plugin of BepInEx. But this game is released with ReiPatcher.
As you knew(?) that BepInEx is not working with ReiPatcher.
If you don't know about "remove ReiPatcher" or "BepInEx", ignore this post.

It's using the images from v2.2.2a. So new scene on v3.1.3 and onsen scenes are censored.

Install
  • Remove ReiPatcher. refer .(It's another game)
  • Install BepInEx( )
  • If using MTL, install the . you needed move the translated file(_AutoGeneratedTranslations.txt) to BepInEx\Translation\...blah... folder.
  • Extract plungin pack to "BepInEx\plugins\" folder

Last edited:

slowpersun

May 30, 2017
nor can I change the volume?
and I don't think you can change the volume in game yet(?) not sure, I turned it down through vol mixer in windows
Game's volume is locked, most likely due to the fact that some minigames require listening for sounds that aren't exactly very loud/discernable (ie, a heartbeat). It could also be some code weirdness or DL site issue, but since those minigames would otherwise not be beatable, prolly that.

DeanoRay

Dec 11, 2020
Hi all, I'm trying to get the Key Event 1 that shows up as an option in her home. Done the onsen and was wondering if that is the event itself? If not, how do I get it?

gotopk

Apr 7, 2019
i have encountered a bug where i go past onsen with 100% pregnancy rate . it is stuck in a loop will 30/10 and i had to close the game . Beware guys . version 3.1.3

PopeTarty

Chumbud IRyStocat
Donor
Sep 18, 2018
Game's volume is locked, most likely due to the fact that some minigames require listening for sounds that aren't exactly very loud/discernable (ie, a heartbeat). It could also be some code weirdness or DL site issue, but since those minigames would otherwise not be beatable, prolly that.
From my memory, the only game the required sound was the heartbeat during the afternoon tea minigame, but that also had a heart indicator that you could look at as well.

reeroll

Jun 1, 2021
I used the cheat save but I am stuck at invite chiho for afternoon tea AND show kindness and can't unlock the night market.
I can't use the costume neither the bell.
Does anyone has a solution?

3.60 star(s) 63 Votes