Tobihime2pls

Jan 4, 2021
My eyes catched on to some small visual points that could be improved upon, but could be just me being nit picky.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Collection of visual inelegency with pictures:

Edit: And if the sperm shooter game from the onsen could be played with left mouse button hold = turn left, right mouse button hold = turn right, I think that minigame would be pretty good, right now hitting the arrow areas is pretty much cancerous in my sense of fun

Last edited:

sectorzero

Oct 20, 2021
I passed the game and found 2 errors 1) when talking in the messenger, if you buy everything in the store, it will stupidly hang without the option to exit the messenger 2) at the end of the game, the animation does not load, the body noticed that if you do not skip the text, most of the animation works

TiramisuLntr

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2021
My eyes catched on to some small visual points that could be improved upon, but could be just me being nit picky.

Collection of visual inelegency with pictures:

Edit: And if the sperm shooter game from the onsen could be played with left mouse button hold = turn left, right mouse button hold = turn right, I think that minigame would be pretty good, right now hitting the arrow areas is pretty much cancerous in my sense of fun
Thank you. Those suggestions are helpful. I will look into the reducing the size. You are totally right about the size of 4 issue. Since we did not know that before we did not take it into consideration and we learned our lessons. A lot of the images are very large (which is not in the usual pixel art way) and for the rest we will try to compress its size. ) But for the rest except the last bug(the one completely missed his body) improving the art asset will be the last thing I would like to do, since we have to read the artist's timetable and see when they have time. It could be time-consuming. I will ask them a bit later and see what we could do, but still, we really appreciate your suggestions.

For the shooting mini-game, in fact I did that on purpose. We changed the control from mouse to the clicking arrow to make this game even more challenging. Since it is the last mission of the game we want to user to spend some time trying and even use the time rewind to give a few trials.(That's why we have the time rewind, if we make it easier the time rewind could be not that useful.) However, I did see a few complain on this so I will think about whether we really should change the way we design and go with the easier one. I will wait for a few more replies/votes on this before I make the decision.

Last edited:

Troua

Jul 8, 2022
Hello Tiramisu
1)Sometimes I can't believe what I see here:rolleyes:.
2)Sorry, I was seduced by a devil named Lilith.I've finished it for now,waiting for it to be available on Steam:love:
3)Good work(y).When husband came home, and i read the options, i pressed the 1,2,4 option.:D
Would it be possible to add 1 and 2 option after the end of the hot springs?

TiramisuLntr

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2021
Hello Tiramisu
1)Sometimes I can't believe what I see here:rolleyes:.
2)Sorry, I was seduced by a devil named Lilith.I've finished it for now,waiting for it to be available on Steam:love:
3)Good work(y).When husband came home, and i read the options, i pressed the 1,2,4 option.:D
Would it be possible to add 1 and 2 option after the end of the hot springs?
lol thanks!
3). It is possible. The reason why I left them there is because we might be doing this in the near future! That said, I have to ask for our artist's opinion and also see if that fits in his timetable.

Reactions: giiggeli

Zworden

Feb 9, 2018
the bug at the onsen driving me nuts, it trigger even though i didnt use the shota animation, replay 5 times already
can someone help?

STuCK96

Jan 20, 2023
Hey guys, have anyone undestand when, in the H , you can use the Live icon and the one with the question mark in the cloud?.

Troua

Jul 8, 2022
Cool.After you visit them for dinner 3 times, and the event ends, she will change her appearance, great, but is it possible to change here too?
Snímek obrazovky_20230120_151516.png

Troua

Jul 8, 2022
I was wondering will condoms be toggle-able in the condom scenes at some point? I mean, condoms don't make much sense after you unlock raw sex in the tab 3 of sex at home.
Not only the condoms, to be honest, after the event in her house,animations would need to be changed or modified to suit the situation.
All 3 stats maxed out,and with the event of accepting her new self,it could be hot or more spicy.
I think of that event as a metaphor for this. Snímek obrazovky_20230120_162939.png

Snímek obrazovky_20230120_163021.png

3.60 star(s) 63 Votes