yuriseo

Apr 5, 2021
the love poison bug is not fixed right?, because i buy it, but it doesn´t accumulate, its zero, anyone how to fix this bug?

slowpersun

May 30, 2017
The dude got funding from like 4 sources then censored it to push it up on dlsite anyway, kinda lame.
Exchange rate prolly became insufficient (or maybe dev is Russian, who knows?). But it seems like a lot of Patreon ero-games are all being developed somewhere as an actual JOb job instead of something part-time on the side, but more like self-employment 1099 style than all the accoutrements of a W2... (which are tax forms for all you non-Americans!).

BTungsteno

Jul 10, 2019
is this scene in the game? i took the photo from tiramisu's ci-en post.

i haven't found that scene but i dare speculate that to unlock it someday (if added) you need to do all positions with the blond girl and have Chiho with max exhibitionism

Aug 26, 2016
It would be nice if there was an option to name the protagonist whatever you want rather than having a set name, that and options to change stuff like skin tone and hair color as well. Also, once we have a steam release it needs to be uncensored.

Madaraaaaa

Jun 26, 2021
Guys i have problem that some of the screen is cutted off every time I start onsen event that I can't complete the onsen mini games is there any solution?

N3fer

May 20, 2017
What's this onsen everybody is talking about ?
The last hint says end of content and I haven't seen that

NoTeReaDer

Nov 21, 2019
What's this onsen everybody is talking about ?
The last hint says end of content and I haven't seen that
Do her in their room in the afternoon, cum in her multiple times until shower event happens, repeat multiple times, then when they talk about the onsen, sleep for a few days and onsen event will happen.

TiramisuLntr

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2021
The onsen is not a rush through but if you try to do a quick-run-through you wont be able to see a lot of the contents in the onsen.
Why? because they are not compulsory and you just missed them.. you have to explore the scenes to try to trigger them.
There is a walkthrough in this site so you can refer to that. (man, at least read..)
plus the SM training(the horse chair) is also not compulsory. so maybe you just missed it completely.
Since the messages happen mostly in the first half in the game so if you use a savefile from 2.2.2a. Congratulation you just missed it again~
If you missed all the contents added, then you surely will feel like nothing is added. Dude, you just missed them, completely, though you could still blame it on us because we did not give you much "hints" to trigger those events. we will make the improvement soon.

We uploaded onto DLsite because we feel the content is solid AND our followers are angry becasue of the delay so this is the best we can go for. Usually, people complain because they are not seeing from the dev's perspective. While you complain we did nothing with the "4 sources of income", we spent a lot of time testing, configuring and improving the gameplay. The mini-games are not like at the beginning but we have made a lot of trials and errors and iterations before we come to that. Someone would say "man I can do that in a week", but if you really ask them to start from null, they can do nothing in most of the cases. And also a lot of the time was used in debugging and communicating with the team memebers(artist etc).
Lastly, there is no such a "4 sources of $$$", if I remeber correctly it is just Kickstarter where we get the fund to kick start our project and later Patreon joined in the way. There are no many subscriptions in patreon until the very recent months. but still, since we contract artists, the cost is high, unless you want something cheap.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 63 Votes