SupraJoker

Jun 7, 2017
Does anyone know how to unlock the "key event 1" when you're in Chiho's apartment, I tried everything but nothing to do ?

JeffTheBest

Apr 29, 2017
Need more information if you want help. What have done already? Have you used the Guide link on the first post as the walkthrough?
yeah i followed it. the in game hint is also saying i should try calling her at night, i also unlocked the 2nd skill so i can do it. its just that picking the balcony option isn't working. gives the sound of being locked or unavailable

ihuegzfhbvkjdfw

Jul 4, 2021
guys im losing my mind, been stuck on the balcony scene for the last 3 hours. every time i go to ally it says there is something more important to do. also i spoke with everybody in the night market. please help

Jul 7, 2017
Some questions about the onsen
1) Is there any scene with the other couple there?
2) Can rewind time just send me back to day 2 and lose all progress?
3) What about the call chiho option, can I sleep until day 6 to have acess or do I have to reach 100% pregnancy before(because, let me tell, the mini game is kinda of annoying)
1) There are two simple animations, but I've only been able to get the first -- either the developer didn't add a way to view the second one, or it's really obscure. Every so often you can see the couple flirting in the hallway, with speech bubbles indicating that the man is propositioning the woman. Later the same day you'll be able to peek on them having sex against a wall. If you ever miss an opportunity to peek on them (due to spending time with the main girl, sleeping, etc.) then you're permanently locked out and can never peek on them again. (The possibly-inaccessible second animation looks like reverse cowgirl while he chokes her.)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
2) That's exactly what the rewind button does, no? Assuming you mean day 2 of the onsen events, rather than day 2 of the entire game.
3) I'm pretty sure the only thing 100% pregnancy does is let you wake up Shota during the final scene. I've seen the options to call Chiho to the men's onsen or do petplay both appear around day 6 (if I recall correctly), even if she's not pregnant yet.

Aug 9, 2021
guys im losing my mind, been stuck on the balcony scene for the last 3 hours. every time i go to ally it says there is something more important to do. also i spoke with everybody in the night market. please help
I think i solve it, the calendar has 3 important days, "weekend", "business dinner" and "happy hour"
before bang her in the alley you need to talk when chio and shota are both there, that means weekends and happy our, BUT!!!!!!, idk if is a but, but you can invite them to eat with you, only at night mondays, wendesday and friday, i invited them 2 o 3 times i think and finally happend, the arrow that is outside the alley goy an exclamation sing, afther that i could f*ck her in the alley, try if it works for u

twoo447

Apr 17, 2018
is the hot spring hotel the end game and theres no more content after it? cause im in a loop where im over the set days.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
is the hot spring hotel the end game and theres no more content after it? cause im in a loop where im over the set days.
Based on the guide there is a bug where if you see Shota's POV, the day time gets messed up and you won't get the ending. My suggestion is you just sex up Chiho and recover in the hot spring. Just sleep when you are done to get the ending.

Reactions: Dragoon808

Dragoon808

Feb 4, 2018
To the night market can not go home, the lower left button does not work.
Sorry to hear that can you please provide some context on when this happens? Like what time of day night, or midnight in the game. Does the option disappear imidiatly when entering the night market? Or after going to certain places in the night market?

AdmiralNobody

Aug 6, 2016
Also stuck on the "key event 1" scene in the couple's house. An earlier comment mentioned it had to be initiated when both of them are in the house, but that only seems to happen on the weekend and doesn't seem available?

Dragoon808

Feb 4, 2018
Also stuck on the "key event 1" scene in the couple's house. An earlier comment mentioned it had to be initiated when both of them are in the house, but that only seems to happen on the weekend and doesn't seem available?
Key event 1 should trigger in the couples house during the afternoon when only Chiho is inside you have to go visit her.

3.60 star(s) 63 Votes