Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
How the hell do you do the "dog-walking" at the spring? in instructions makes no sense lmao

Karagee

Jul 9, 2018
I can't get this to trigger. I've done Balcony H 3 times, and triggered that scene on the balcony where it cuts to black and she's like "He's right there, I'm cumming, I'm sorry Shota", and I've unlocked the trenchcoat. I've waited until he has a business dinner, yet the alley next to the restaurant doesn't have that red "!". What do I need to do? The hint just says to call her at night, and trying to do so in the alley just tells me that there's "Higher Priority" things I have to do or something.
try talking to the dude in front of the cosplay shop?

Tlvxd

Feb 11, 2021
Here is my quick guide for the game sorry if it is a little rough. Not exactly meant to hand hold but it can definitely make you fly through the game pretty quick.

Edit: I have updated the guide with some FAQ stuff, known bugs and in general more detailed explanation.
dude how the dog walking mini game work. idk how to control help pls?

PandiStelle

Mar 10, 2019
I can't get this to trigger. I've done Balcony H 3 times, and triggered that scene on the balcony where it cuts to black and she's like "He's right there, I'm cumming, I'm sorry Shota", and I've unlocked the trenchcoat. I've waited until he has a business dinner, yet the alley next to the restaurant doesn't have that red "!". What do I need to do? The hint just says to call her at night, and trying to do so in the alley just tells me that there's "Higher Priority" things I have to do or something.
You might need to have had dinner with them in the restaurant a few more times

Reactions: thedoomerjo

Dragoon808

Feb 4, 2018
the walking chiho scence at the hot spring have losen and tighten the belt but idk what key to control that any help
How the hell do you do the "dog-walking" at the spring? in instructions makes no sense lmao
Mouse wheel for the top right, click the whip when it lines up with the bottom. The top right is controlled by the mouse wheel. You need to put it in the sweet spot. Then on the bottom when the arrow lines up with the bar that says hit click on the whip.

Tlvxd

Feb 11, 2021
This is what I think is new with this update:
- money minigame is now skippable, new item that gives $300 after resting, h-scene grind now somewhat reduced
- text messaging system where lewd images and stories are shared around
- husband cuck meter now fully fleshed out (alley scene, balcony scene, dinner scene and sending lewd texts/images increase cuck meter but can raise suspicion, have dinner with them at the restaurant or wait a day-ish to lower suspcision)
- dinner at the couple's house scene (2 new animations, 1 new cg, new minigame)
- scene with lilith (3 new cgs)
- some more cgs for the wife
- pointed chair sex scene (2 new animations)
- h-scene in the couple's apartment (6 new animations)
- onsen scenario (7 new animations, 6(?) new cgs, 3 new minigames)
I might have missed some stuff or are wrong with the exact numbers so let me know if I'm incorrect with anything.
dude do u know how to play the dog walking mini game?

duytataci2

Sep 6, 2022
This is what I think is new with this update:
- money minigame is now skippable, new item that gives $300 after resting, h-scene grind now somewhat reduced
- text messaging system where lewd images and stories are shared around
- husband cuck meter now fully fleshed out (alley scene, balcony scene, dinner scene and sending lewd texts/images increase cuck meter but can raise suspicion, have dinner with them at the restaurant or wait a day-ish to lower suspcision)
- dinner at the couple's house scene (2 new animations, 1 new cg, new minigame)
- scene with lilith (3 new cgs)
- some more cgs for the wife
- pointed chair sex scene (2 new animations)
- h-scene in the couple's apartment (6 new animations)
- onsen scenario (7 new animations, 6(?) new cgs, 3 new minigames)
I might have missed some stuff or are wrong with the exact numbers so let me know if I'm incorrect with anything.
how to unlock scene with lilith? should I play from the begin?

Jan 17, 2023
BTW, ho to cansel "Go to Onsen" the option is same. Yes and Yeaaaahhhh!!!!. wich mean, wathever u chose, u ended going to onsen.

i want to keep playing the game, until day 90. the onsen scene at day 10 with 100% pregnant, will bring u to main title without saving option.

3.60 star(s) 63 Votes