pr0dukt

Jun 2, 2019
Okay I must have messed up my save. I'm stuck in this situation where the doll is telling me to go to market at night w/ suit., go to market on sat couple in the restaurant, however it says there is something with higher priority, in the alley way if i call chiho, it says 'try doing it when shota is inside. nothing I do in the market progresses any of the story flags..

Anyone have a save around this time or even like right before Onsen?

BTungsteno

Jul 10, 2019
Okay I must have messed up my save. I'm stuck in this situation where the doll is telling me to go to market at night w/ suit., go to market on sat couple in the restaurant, however it says there is something with higher priority, in the alley way if i call chiho, it says 'try doing it when shota is inside. nothing I do in the market progresses any of the story flags..

Anyone have a save around this time or even like right before Onsen?
i was also stuck in "try doing it when shota is inside" ,just in case, i invite them to dinner (when shota doesn't have business dinner) 1-2 times, after that, during those dinner where shota is with his boss (tue or thu), i called Chiho in the alley and the story advance

fuckyoutoo22

Mar 11, 2020
I think the game needs some way to limit fps because my gpu goes to 80°C and previous versions of the game worked fine without reaching said temperatures.
Let me know if it just me or you people are having this or similar problem?
I can't tell the temperature, but my GPU goes almost 100%, even without fullscreen

G.ian98

Mar 25, 2018
I can't tell the temperature, but my GPU goes almost 100%, even without fullscreen
BTW do you have a NVIDIA or AMD GPU?
Dont know if the problem is present on the brand or it's the same for both. But maybe we can help the dev
My case was with amd gpu

Jan 17, 2023
after completing the Onsen for 10 days, and make Chiho pregnant. at the last scene, Ryunosuke bang Chigo in front of shota, and after that, a black cat spoke to shota.

is that the end of the game? because the game order u to go back to main title.

and you can't save the game at Onsen...

crazydan

Jul 26, 2017
The concept is nice, typical ntr story. The art is good, especially the photographs. The gameplay though is pretty awful, it was less enjoyable than just looking at an img rip. Add in the fact that it's incredibly buggy and I'd honestly just pass on this one.

3.60 star(s) 63 Votes