gsen

Jul 16, 2022
Whenever i try to download my pc just freeze, can anyone tell me why is that?
it dosen't matter what link i try, always freeze at the end ofthe download, and i have to reset everytime for mi pc to work again

Last edited:

et5482015

Mar 12, 2019
Hope the author is on the two endings (pregnant and not)
There are different scenes and character dialogues are different

fuckyoutoo22

Mar 11, 2020
What part of NTR of Ntraholic did you miss?
None at all. I don't think the cuck getting buttfucked is something you need to enjoy to appreciate the genre, nor do I think it's a requirement. I'm not really complaining about it. Just making an observation and having a laugh.

kaintheblood

Feb 9, 2023
hey i would like to know how to unlock the park or something maybe someone knows?
and how do I recognize that the pointer on the right side has reached its maximum status?

BTungsteno

Jul 10, 2019
And then the next logical step would be for us and Chiho to bang Shota together. And then after that us, Chiho, and the Succubus banging Shota.
Then we use our ninja skill and shota start banging shota

Jokes aside, the Blonde girl needs to join into a impregnating foursome with Chiho,Succubus and the MC.
MC making the succubus a Mother would be top hilarious and dangerous because then she would have double reason to get his soul

kaintheblood

Feb 9, 2023
If you are talking about the park from early screenshots then that no longer exists in the game anymore. You can tell when the cockhold meter is maxed when you trigger the event to go to the onsen at the end.
hm aso ok that's a pity it's not in there anymore

hm because of the ad hm ok nothing has been happening for more than 12 days I'm on day 71 now and no matter what it is it doesn't go any further and new H scene or something like that I can't unlock anymore there are really too few to do or ways to do..

3.60 star(s) 63 Votes