gallery:
In front of the hot spring
View attachment 2391820

Spa
View attachment 2391821

the first time did not appear
View attachment 2391822

The second time the character appears
..................................................................................................................................................................
Trailer scene
After watching it for a long time, I feel that shota's action is weird in the scene and it doesn't fit well
View attachment 2391825
i can't fuck her in front of him after he came from work and i got everything at full
how to that ?

Reactions: STuCK96

Jhony234

Dec 25, 2018
I don't think we know anything. They posted on their twitter and patreon that it would come out on the 14th but there have been no comments I'm aware of since then.
On Ci-En he answer to one user that he is having issues with the patch, that was like....6 days ago.

Last edited:
Reactions: derpnibbles

SezRaipiffar

Sep 14, 2022
What software do i need to edit save files?
-Some old version (or maybe im confusing it with ntr legend) allowed me to just open up
visual studio and do it in 2 minutes

is there a way i could edit these files?
i have played through the game a couple of times now, during various stages of development
and while i still consider it a good game, i really dont wanna grind all over again.

IceHunt55

Oct 10, 2018
It's still shit because the grind is insufferable and the engine is slow. This game doesn't respect your time and the hassle isn't worth the effort.

Reactions: xseelz
3.60 star(s) 63 Votes