Chronos7

Dec 10, 2020
Hi everyone. I will play this game for the first time and after waiting around a month for the uncensored patch I saw that it won't be available at least until the last version. So my question is, right now should I play the censored or the uncensored version? Thanks.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Hi everyone. I will play this game for the first time and after waiting around a month for the uncensored patch I saw that it won't be available at least until the last version. So my question is, right now should I play the censored or the uncensored version? Thanks.
The uncensored version out right now is only the alpha. So if you are okay with only playing about a third of the censored version then go with the uncensored version.

Reactions: Chronos7

dain24

Apr 7, 2021
Does anyone have a save that they can share with me?
I got stuck in the part where you have to call her when shota is with her boss, but even though I did everything I was supposed to, she won't let me continue.

Reactions: senfmann

azertyijkl123

Feb 13, 2018
Ok, I have no idea how the gallery works. I found a folder with a file where there was a path. Went to the folder and... nothing ?

kaintheblood

Feb 9, 2023
I have 2 questions
1. where is the game saved? so the location
2. does anyone have a save game for me where you can go beyond tag 80?

I ask because no matter what I do I have now played the game 4 times through the day but unfortunately I always get the same end the key events can never be triggered the demon never comes whether the shota pointer is at max plus all the GCs some of them are not activated for me either

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
I have 2 questions
1. where is the game saved? so the location
2. does anyone have a save game for me where you can go beyond tag 80?

I ask because no matter what I do I have now played the game 4 times through the day but unfortunately I always get the same end the key events can never be triggered the demon never comes whether the shota pointer is at max plus all the GCs some of them are not activated for me either
Save Endgame
1. C:\Users\Your Username\AppData\LocalLow\TiramisuLovesNtr\Ntraholic
2. The save is right before the hot spring (the endgame). Just keep sleeping to trigger it.

3.60 star(s) 63 Votes