zbunk

Jul 7, 2021
a used thinkpad is like 50 bucks, just get one, install linux on it and you're set for life.

otomegokoro

Apr 27, 2022
I don't understand this part of the guide. I am at the hot springs but no option to call chiho there View attachment 2445375
its at a certain time slot. Are the uncles in the male side of the hot spring? if so then you can bring up your phone and call chiho. you can also tell whenever you have a heart notification above you when you enter the male side of the hot springs

Last edited:

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
I got distracted by things falling a bit. I was going to update my walkthrough, but since someone has that last bit covered via a guide and some people are wondering the difference between censored/uncensored. I'll leave it as is till uncensor is updated. Maybe adjust a bit of the wording since the cuck bar can potentially end the game from phone texts if you aren't careful.

uniformless

Feb 20, 2021
I've read the steam version will have some modification like the ending comics and the dev will not provide a patch to get the original content restored. I wanted to buy this game but now, I have to choose between a censored version on dlsite without any uncensor patch like it was planned initially or a modified content version on steam... I don't want to buy the game anymore if there is no way to get the original and full experience without censor and it's disappointing to have wait so long for this.

Also, I don't understand why a restoration content patch is not planned for the steam version. Many hentai games has this (see kagura games...).

archedio

Modder
Apr 18, 2019
So, this game is not finished yet?
Is there any uncensored patch in the future for the latest version?

Imperator753

Aug 5, 2016
Maybe I missed something because I don't really get this. They said they had to censor their images to comply with dlsite, so why wasn't an uncensored version retained for a release on sites where it would be allowed such as steam? Also, I'm reading speculation that they won't provide a restoration patch, but like why? Why not have one on your patreon?

otomegokoro

Apr 27, 2022
Maybe I missed something because I don't really get this. They said they had to censor their images to comply with dlsite, so why wasn't an uncensored version retained for a release on sites where it would be allowed such as steam? Also, I'm reading speculation that they won't provide a restoration patch, but like why? Why not have one on your patreon?
I assume that the uncensored version was of an earlier build, ver 1.0, before it was handed out to dlsite which would mean that it would be buggy and unstable. Most of their fixes would have been done past that version which would mean that there's no uncensored version with all the fixes and added content. Pure assumptions based on ci-en posts about the uncensored patch, should be taken with a grain of salt

Correct me if im wrong but isn't the steam version uncensored? except for a few changes to the ending due to having a kid present in the ending comic

apparently the restorative patch won't be introduced because there is a risk that DLsite might see it and take actions towards it, atleast from what tiramisu has said in their ci-en post

uniformless

Feb 20, 2021
The uncensor patch for the dlsite version will not happen. From the own dev words on their patreon. Not for any legal reasons or risk with dlsite. Just because they can't make it to work. The post on patreon :

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

About the steam version, it will be uncensored. But also some content will be modified from the original version. At least the ending, for now. Maybe more changes will come. And someone asked on steam if there will be patch to restore the content and the dev answered no :

- btw,maybe we can get the DLsite ending by installing extra patches?

- thank you! I am afraid that we will not be providing that extra patch.
Source : a comment from this news on steam

There is not reason to not provide a restoration patch for the steam version. Many hentai games has this.

I stay in the position of wanting to buy the game but only if the dev find a way to fix the mess of having their supporters having to choose between censored content or modified content.

Honestly, I would feel robbed if I was a patreon supporter. The game was uncensored during alphas. Then the game got censored for dlsite but an uncensored patch was planned. And finally, there is no uncensor patch.
Today, the (paying!) supporters have no way to play the game up to date without censor!
I'm not even sure if the patreons will get a steam key to play the (future) uncensored version but even if they do, there will still the modified content.

Taurom

Apr 10, 2019
The uncensor patch for the dlsite version will not happen. From the own dev words on their patreon. Not for any legal reasons or risk with dlsite. Just because they can't make it to work. The post on patreon :

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

About the steam version, it will be uncensored. But also some content will be modified from the original version. At least the ending, for now. Maybe more changes will come. And someone asked on steam if there will be patch to restore the content and the dev answered no :

Source : a comment from this news on steam

There is not reason to not provide a restoration patch for the steam version. Many hentai games has this.

I stay in the position of wanting to buy the game but only if the dev find a way to fix the mess of having their supporters having to choose between censored content or modified content.

Honestly, I would feel robbed if I was a patreon supporter. The game was uncensored during alphas. Then the game got censored for dlsite but an uncensored patch was planned. And finally, there is no uncensor patch.
Today, the (paying!) supporters have no way to play the game up to date without censor!
I'm not even sure if the patreons will get a steam key to play the (future) uncensored version but even if they do, there will still the modified content.
Damn, so basically this will never have an uncensored version for its unmodified content version? so patreons got scammed? yikes.

fotogaik

May 13, 2017
According to the developer, dlsite demanded a censored version that cannot be uncensored (censorship is baked in). Producing two versions at the same time was too time-consuming so the dev decided to make a censored version first (because dlsite is supposedly a MUCH bigger income maker than Patreon), followed by a completely separate uncensored version.

Did patrons get scammed? I'd say no, they weren't, for the simple reason that the dev was up front about it. If they wanted the censored version, they got it. If they didn't, they should have simply canceled their patreon support. As it is, they paid for the censored version fair and square.

3.60 star(s) 63 Votes