kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
News from Discord. Uncensored version is finally done!!! Look forward to release later today.

Edit: Sorry the uncensored version won't be released soon due to technical issues and DLSite not allowing uncensored games.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mythrs and Chronos7

Jhony234

Dec 25, 2018
So I'm confused. The Discord says the uncensor patch is out but their Ci-En just said it's been canceled?

So just wait for steam release to get uncensored ver.....the joke tell by itself xD That dev have no word.

Btw for sure on steam ver he will remove some scenes too, remember that... he will censor the uncensor ver.

Last edited:

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
So some clarification as I understand it. The uncensored version won't be released soon because there were technical issues that make the game unstable. Also since DLSite do not allow uncensored games, the uncensoring of the game is put on hold and instead work on the After Stories and Endings. When the game is released on Steam, it will be uncensored. So probably the all updates of the game will be censored until the game is complete and released on Steam. No updates for now. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news. I wanted to replay the entire game tonight uncensored like everyone else.

TiramisuLntr

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2021
Sadly the patcher we build for the uncensoring failed. Some moments in the past 2 weeks I thought it was working but there are always some scene and images that are broken after testing. The experiment I conducted a few months ago did show the method is working but it seems there are some complex reasons that stops it to work anymore. It could be because the folder structure change, or it could be because the random ID unity generates fuck the thing up, or it could be because of some other weird reasons but anyway the situation changes and now it does not work. I made the conclusion the patcher can work because the experiement was success but it seems I am not correct. I hold a shallow understanding into the engine and assembling/compilation so I might not be an authority in this thing. I am not a authority in tech/system level and I can only tell ppl what I have seen and known. Sorry for those who have been waiting.

*Question, why would Steam be uncensored while you say the patcher failed?
-. Building an uncensored patcher is more difficult than building an uncensored version. (See Exporting Manually in Unity for more info.) It does not mean the patcher is something impossible, it is just beyond our ability to reach.

*Question, any good news?
-. The comic ending drawing is done so we will release ending soon.

*Question, what would we censored in steam version?
-. Anything about Children, such as the family photo in the ending. Steam does not like it.

*Would ppl from other paid platform get the uncensored version?
-. Yes except Dlsite. Dlsite doesnt like a complete uncensored game. it sounds a bit unfair tho. The platform regulation makes things a bit difficult to process. If possible we might offer so strong couple in steam for our ci-en followers(we believe most of them are our dlsite buyers.) If there are anything else(and it is reasoanble) I can do, let me know.

Peace and love.

Last edited:

slowpersun

May 30, 2017
*Question, what would we censored in steam version?
-. Anything about Children, such as the family photo in the ending. Steam does not like it.
I get why Steam would have some obviously serious issues with something like that so it would violate Steam ToS... but would the offensive stuff like the family photo be released as a separate patch in the wild or would that just result in the same mess as what has just occurred? I only ask since it sounds like the family photo etc. would be completely removed, not just pixelated.

TiramisuLntr

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2021
I get why Steam would have some obviously serious issues with something like that so it would violate Steam ToS... but would the offensive stuff like the family photo be released as a separate patch in the wild or would that just result in the same mess as what has just occurred? I only ask since it sounds like the family photo etc. would be completely removed, not just pixelated.
Probably we will edit it into something else.

Vanik

Sep 4, 2017
question. is the chastitybelt and making shota watch in the build on page one or are we waiting for the uncencord patch or are we just out of luck?

c21james

Nov 30, 2018
Sorry, i want to ask, how to open "The key event3 in chiho's home", i already go dinner at their home thrice? but i cant go that event yet + it's already 38 days

3.60 star(s) 63 Votes