Chaoxus

May 24, 2021
i have seen none of that before.
there wasnt even a movie theate in the game as far as i saw.

-just a restaurant, and neightboring place hwich was unavailable since the protag "isnt hungry yet" ..all the time (?)
-the hot springs
-the homes
the street in front of the restaurant..
seriously -where is that theater?
How did you trigger the event of the Hot Spring or where is it?

Tikaani

Dec 29, 2020
How do you progress after you've had dinner with both of them at their house? Ranni just says fuck Chiho at a different time but I've done it at every time of day?

ARCHoNE

Feb 19, 2023
patreons are always exposed to scam. For example, the Devs who abandon projects and close down scam the supporters who have invested in the project. In this case, if Tiramisu started and proposed the game in an uncensored version, and now decides to do it in a censored version, he commits a scam towards his supporters because he is making something that is the opposite of what was expected. If he is more interested in having the revenues of dlsite, he had to communicate the project change to his patreons, giving those who were not interested in the "new project" the possibility of withdrawing. You can't ask for financial support to build a motorcycle and then build a bicycle. it's scam. unfortunately by accepting to become patreon there are no guarantees of seeing the finished product, nor of being reimbursed if the creator does not complete the project. patreon is simple, put your money and....pray.
Who made you the goals cop? Where were you when the creator of Dual family didn't deliver 1% of the promised game?

Reactions: PitayaThorns69

Jack73

Nov 16, 2016
Who made you the goals cop? Where were you when the creator of Dual family didn't deliver 1% of the promised game?
Hey boy. Calm down, stop using those substances that are next to you. I only gave my opinion in response to a comment. I've gotten ripped off at Patreon in the past, so I made MY OWN OPINION that I wanted to express. That's all, no cops, judges or other institutions clouding your brain. In this regard, before answering, make sure that your brain is turned on and connected.

ARCHoNE

Feb 19, 2023
Hey boy. Calm down, stop using those substances that are next to you. I only gave my opinion in response to a comment. I've gotten ripped off at Patreon in the past, so I made MY OWN OPINION that I wanted to express. That's all, no cops, judges or other institutions clouding your brain. In this regard, before answering, make sure that your brain is turned on and connected.
Comparing when we only had options like Lesson of Passion, Date Ariane or +18 mods for The Sims...I don't think a simple uncensored patch (for technical reasons) will turn the author into a scammer there is already a lot of content in the game compared to the ocean of slim games that currently exist

Reactions: Troua

elfelganor

Jun 19, 2017
Please all of you with the No english issues, please read the Txt file called "trasnlation_readme" in the game directory.

hasangoat123

Feb 20, 2022
guys how do i get around the bug where the day where they go onsen happens but the text doesnt appear when texting chiho in the morning? ive reloaded my game several times and nothing seems to work

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Please all of you with the No english issues, please read the Txt file called "trasnlation_readme" in the game directory.
It would be nice if someone who can change the first post put this before the download links so people can see it and not this question anymore.

elfelganor

Jun 19, 2017
It would be nice if someone who can change the first post put this before the download links so people can see it and not this question anymore.
I believe things might change after the Steam release. Hence maybe for that reason, right now it's more a janky walkthrough.

3.60 star(s) 63 Votes