Dereck112

Mar 1, 2021
I am curious why in 3rd minigame of Alice her life doesnt decrease even with all the love potion. I am shooting several plane down but they are not decreasing life.
Her life doesn't drecrease by shooting planes, that is just so they don't shut you back, her life decrease by pasing over the hearts.

dreamingpie

Nov 20, 2021
Ah u guys can I have save data plz i failed 7 times :<<<<<<<<<<<
Here you go fellas, save is after onsen has been completed (cuck mode unlocked, lilith threesome unlocked). If you want to revisit the onsen scene just click the icon in the app. The CG probably bugged out because I've already been through the scenes and/or received the relevant messages to unlock them, but they're not in the gallery, sorry about that. Just use the included full cg save from the game download to access those scenes.

Rename the save number to the save slot u want to put it to (20 for slot #1, 21 for slot #2 and so on). It should go into the last save slot right now (27).
I've uploaded a fullsave before here before for 3.3.3u if you want. Also please search the thread before asking for help or saves

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
twitter
That was the original game before Critical Bliss decided to remake the game. Hard to remember but the game was supposed to come out on Steam Q1 2023, then delayed to May 10, then got remade to DX for end of 2023, and now for early 2024. So there is no date for DX release yet.

Last edited:

pkjgo

Aug 12, 2018
Looks like it got 9th place in the 2023 dl rankings (not dlsite award?) ala .
Trailer for this is brilliantly misleading and worth a look. Probably the best I've seen in a while

• Wow
Reactions: anon8525
May 19, 2018
I'm stuck at the tea scene. I win the paper, rock scissors, then do the minigame where i have to move the cursor in circles around her body. But it never seems to end. How does one pass this?

fuckyoutoo22

Mar 11, 2020
I'm stuck at the tea scene. I win the paper, rock scissors, then do the minigame where i have to move the cursor in circles around her body. But it never seems to end. How does one pass this?
It has nothing to do with the Tea. If I remember correctly, you have to buy the camera and put it inside their house to proceed the story, although it does seem at first that you need to do this minigame. In reality, you don't even need to play it.

Dereck112

Mar 1, 2021
When you see the red arrows in the minigame, click on them and proceed with the circles. This happen to me too the first time

Reactions: Avant45

Rei 123

Aug 30, 2022
in this game money doesn't really matter (for me), what I need is SEX!!!!

I WANT SEX WITH CHIHO!!!!!

3.60 star(s) 63 Votes