Northway9

Jan 5, 2022
my god, how painful to hear the news about the postponement:cry:, and even unclear on what date, judging by the fact that in the news "steam" provided only concepts I can assume that the game +- will be in the second quarter of this year, but do not take this assumption to heart it's just speculation without any facts.

Oct 18, 2020
my god, how painful to hear the news about the postponement:cry:, and even unclear on what date, judging by the fact that in the news "steam" provided only concepts I can assume that the game +- will be in the second quarter of this year, but do not take this assumption to heart it's just speculation without any facts.
Given the fact that's being produced by Critical Bliss (the scummiest & most unreliable "producer" company out there).
I would consider it good news if it came out in 2024, and not 2030 :LOL:

Reactions: anon8525
Oct 18, 2020
Critical Bliss has published a handful of minor Adult games in the past, but their recent record over the last 1-1.5 years is pretty appalling.
  • They took over the remake of "Snow Daze" 1.5 years ago and besides 1-2 preview image every 4 months, there is still no ETA and they refuse to even suggest one. They always post vague shit like "soon" or "sooner that you might expect".
  • And with Nitrolic, when they announced their involvement they originally stated that it would be out by the end of 2023, and then they announced they would be "reworking" most of the art assets and have failed to share a somewhat precise ETA.
Critical Bliss' unwillingness to share more of their progress or ETAs really showcases their shitty nature. I know there are worse individual developers, but with Critical Bliss parading themselves as company (meaning at least several people working for it) their standards stink. And that's a wrap for my argument.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
cant find option to do this, i did every previous step till 18 , is their smth i need to buy or anything i could've missed?
To be clear, I haven't replayed it, but this is what I recall from memory:
It's not an option really, you just exit your apartment, click on their door and enter their apartment during night time (make sure both her and the husband are home). Event should auto-play.
If this doesn't work, let me know and I'll play through it again to double check things. The tip to double check if you have done all the conversations at the bar would be good to do as well. You might be one conversation short.

Reactions: PhantomDaddy335

Jugurthine

Oct 14, 2020
Found it frustrating that the release and resources were refocused in favor of Flipwitch, allegedly from the Steam post. I'm really impressed with what was shown though it's unclear how far into development the game is as this point. Tiramisu is using plurals in the post too, did Bliss provide him with manpower for the project or did he hand it over to bliss and working as a supervisor/advisor? It's a shame he's been more illusive on twitter, here, and on Patreon in general. I'd be interested in asking him about the contract and his role in DX.

Daydream69

Jun 29, 2023
Found it frustrating that the release and resources were refocused in favor of Flipwitch, allegedly from the Steam post. I'm really impressed with what was shown though it's unclear how far into development the game is as this point. Tiramisu is using plurals in the post too, did Bliss provide him with manpower for the project or did he hand it over to bliss and working as a supervisor/advisor? It's a shame he's been more illusive on twitter, here, and on Patreon in general. I'd be interested in asking him about the contract and his role in DX.
The Steam post probably written by CB. They just probably summarized tiramisu’s thoughts

burstadolla

Jul 14, 2023
I am curious why in 3rd minigame of Alice her life doesnt decrease even with all the love potion. I am shooting several plane down but they are not decreasing life.

3.60 star(s) 63 Votes