fuckyoutoo22

Mar 11, 2020
Looking forward to how they gonna improve the hot spring impregnation mini game
Honestly, as much as it was a great step towards differantiating itself from NTRLegends, the hot spring part felt a little rushed. Like there's not even a pretense of freedom there. You just move through the days and hope you reached 100% until the 10th day has happened. Not to mention that the art is not as good and the few H-scenes there are locked to a specific time of the day.

rulaze

Jul 8, 2019
I still don't understand. Is the game released or not?
It is on DLsite but not on steam. The steam version was supposed to release in Q4 of this year but got pushed back into 2024 because of all the changes to graphics and gameplay updates they are working on. You can still play a good version of the game right now that has the endings and such.

Daydream69

Jun 29, 2023
Honestly, as much as it was a great step towards differantiating itself from NTRLegends, the hot spring part felt a little rushed. Like there's not even a pretense of freedom there. You just move through the days and hope you reached 100% until the 10th day has happened. Not to mention that the art is not as good and the few H-scenes there are locked to a specific time of the day.
In terms of art, yea the graphics during onsen is a little funky. Plus getting to 100% can be done before the 4/5th day if you can get ~20% per cumshot. Then you’re left with the same onsen gameplay without any progression

Edit: Probably an unpopular opinion since some peeps just wanna beat their meats to the end game asap. Personally would like to have added complexity during Onsen. Chances of being caught or sexy time ending before unloading the seed inside etc. At least there’s some form of motivation to grind a little to put a bun in her oven during onsen

Last edited:
Aug 8, 2021
The publisher decided to drop all the images and remake them using a new unified style for the entire game.
This works in my favor, since I am so used to seeing the same animations over and over again(due to the grind) that its harder to get "hard" when playing the game.

Seeing the entire game being reworked and given tons of brand new content alongside massive animation improvements and a consistent, different but great art style makes me a happy camper.

On the topic of art style, I like it. I was afraid when people mentioned "western" and "art style" in the same sentence because I thought they would change the art to something closer to "Daily Lives in my Countryside" rather than Summer Memories.

No hate to the latter game as they are one of my favorites, but I would have been upset if they had decided to change the artstyle to that!

Last edited:

LycraPawn

May 13, 2019
Lots of people complaining about the "western art style" and how supposedly "Japanese women don't have wide hips like Western women". What gives? The art style looks fine. It's still got an anime aesthetic. Is the bigger hips somehow too "fat" for Japanese standards? I'm not trying to start any fights here, I'm genuinely curious about what this mild controversy (if you can call it that) is all about.

This works in my favor, since I am so used to seeing the same animations over and over again(due to the grind) that its harder to get "hard" when playing the game.

Seeing the entire game being reworked and given tons of brand new content alongside massive animation improvements and a consistent, different but great art style makes me a happy camper.

On the topic of art style, I like it. I was afraid when people mentioned "western" and "art style" in the same sentence because I thought they would change the art to something closer to "Daily Lives in my Countryside" rather than Summer Memories.

No hate to the latter game as they are one of my favorites, but I would have been upset if they had decided to change the artstyle to that!
I like the art style of the game you linked, but I'm glad about your relief over NTRholoc DX's art style not resembling an art style you don't like. (God that was a mouthful to type.) I'm definitely looking forward to the Steam release that's for sure. Hopefully there aren't anymore delays. But if it came down to delaying it again or releasing a rushed product full of bugs, I'd choose another delay in a heartbeat.

greyfroggy21

May 29, 2018
Lots of people complaining about the "western art style" and how supposedly "Japanese women don't have wide hips like Western women". What gives? The art style looks fine. It's still got an anime aesthetic. Is the bigger hips somehow too "fat" for Japanese standards? I'm not trying to start any fights here, I'm genuinely curious about what this mild controversy (if you can call it that) is all about.

I like the art style of the game you linked, but I'm glad about your relief over NTRholoc DX's art style not resembling an art style you don't like. (God that was a mouthful to type.) I'm definitely looking forward to the Steam release that's for sure. Hopefully there aren't anymore delays. But if it came down to delaying it again or releasing a rushed product full of bugs, I'd choose another delay in a heartbeat.
Same. People are complaining because they feel entitled somehow to receive finished product now. While I would like to see it released sooner rather than later, I like that they are putting more effort into it and polishing the game.

I plan on buying game on release and I can see myself spending $30 on it tbh

kusobaba

May 23, 2018
Animation sprite is better. But the character sprite... I dunno, it feels like Chiho previously is a lot 'softer' and thus conveys how meek she is. But this one's a little 'sharper' and lost the meek charm.

By no means is this a critic about west vs japanese style, but rather from design perspective. It's in the eyes+hairs.

Lucifer1328

Jun 10, 2021
The alice 3rd minigame of space invader is way too hard..... I have been trying way too hard and I am at the end of my wits. I have played sekiro and I was less frustrated than this. Man I was here just to have a jerk.. Why must you put me through such misery

fuckyoutoo22

Mar 11, 2020
The alice 3rd minigame of space invader is way too hard..... I have been trying way too hard and I am at the end of my wits. I have played sekiro and I was less frustrated than this. Man I was here just to have a jerk.. Why must you put me through such misery
That's one glaring issue. Minigames should be created with the intention that you can enjoy it too. To this day, I never initiated the Alice side quest for this very reason. It just isn't worth it.

kealer20

Jun 3, 2020
I think they are trying to get that 90s esthetics eroge, especially since thet are using pixel art, they might use th art common it that era. But those don't matter as long as the game is fun

Eeliejun

Jul 19, 2017
So, a bit confused. Tried this game out and wanted to ask what is up with the events not matching up with the scenes? For example the sex scene you get just happens and then you need to do it again but without comdom and then you get the event of you saying no to a condom and fucking her raw? Like that feels really off to me. Same for the whole dogy stlye sex that has her have a but plug and all felt really out of place so soon.

Or the start were you need to grope her but then the scene starts and acts like you were not doing that the whole time. Feels really off.

surprise!

Mar 8, 2022
I have completed the game in the old version, how do I continue playing in the new version without starting over? ty

3.60 star(s) 63 Votes