Healtyguy

Nov 3, 2019
I believe there is something about Desember but i don't really remember, if i remember correctly its about steam version release and the final update, i think ?

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
I believe there is something about Desember but i don't really remember, if i remember correctly its about steam version release and the final update, i think ?
"4th quarter" was the planned release window for the Steam version. But it has been months with no news on that. There has been no news for other updates to the existing game.

Healtyguy

Nov 3, 2019
"4th quarter" was the planned release window for the Steam version. But it has been months with no news on that. There has been no news for other updates to the existing game.
I think there were a post in ci-en (maybe) that he mention the month of steam realese date but. I just to lazy to check that out

xeroph

Jan 24, 2018
This game as been on my radar for a bit, I haven't fully played it yet, I dunno if I should play it now or wait for the steam release since that has more stuff

MagLev

Oct 1, 2017
on the patreon yesterday, says he might be able to get it done by the end of the month but he's had some personal issues that forced him to go offline for a bit, and he's pausing the patreon until the game gets an update.
This doesn't make me think it will meet its Q4 2023 Steam release date, but it's good to get sign of life on it at least.

MagLev

Oct 1, 2017
!

1. It's delayed (to no one's surprise)

2. It's being remade in the Godot Engine (as opposed to Unity) with improved visuals

3. Will also feature more content, reworked game mechanics, ...

Now titled Ntraholic DX, no tentative ETA yet and no indication of how far along the porting work is. Critical Bliss is helping with the porting work, and they've been quite successful lately.

darthilya

May 22, 2018
!

2. It's being remade in the Godot Engine (as opposed to Unity) with improved visuals

Now titled Ntraholic DX, no tentative ETA yet and no indication of how far along the porting work is. Critical Bliss is helping with the porting work, and they've been quite successful lately.
1 Yea no surprise
2 Was already known half a year ago, why stated again?
3 Also no news, I know that game development is not an easy task, but the progress is very slow.

Also, "wip" art IS way worse than original art.

MagLev

Oct 1, 2017
Also, "wip" art IS way worse than original art.
Disagree with that personally, it's clearer and the animation in that one example is more refined.

Godot port was known for a while? I must have missed that. As for why it was delayed, the explanation on their side is that Critical Bliss had to go all hands on deck on FlipWitch. We also know Tiramisu had personal issues from the patreon post the other day. Hopefully now it's fully underway and shapes up rapidly.

ConexaoHRM

Sep 6, 2022
!

From the looks of it, we can conclude that the game will be released on March 31? hahahahahaha. That is, if there are no further delays. I'm not even counting on the game being finished in January or February, if it is then I'll really be surprised.

Sorry for the terrible english

Reactions: Troua
3.60 star(s) 63 Votes