mdp2p

Dec 25, 2021
The real question, can we get more games like this in future? Netori game typically rare.

gfurst

Nov 6, 2019
So just to be clear, still in that final version posted on ci-en, we still don't get a final scene for that blonde prostitute even after beating her third stage? What else is missing?

gfurst

Nov 6, 2019
Is this game complete now?
Apparently not, with no info whether the dev continued or not.
Got really frustrated with this last night, it started off so good, but the last stretch of into the onsen starts to get really repetitive and not really worth it. The animations are great but the game fails to deliver a good fapping experience, and definitely feels like the dev forgot (or just didn't want to) add the pay off to each section.

Zeke Frost

Feb 24, 2018
It's been a while since I've looked at this game, just finished replaying NTR Legend and reminded this existed. Is this close to completion or is there more updates to look forward to?

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
Haven't checked out this game in a while, how has everything been going for it and is it close to being completed yet?

Jugurthine

Oct 14, 2020
Developer has been real quiet for a while, they used to be really active on here even. Guess they're feeling burned out now.

fuckyoutoo22

Mar 11, 2020
Developer has been real quiet for a while, they used to be really active on here even. Guess they're feeling burned out now.
I mean, probably. But a lot of things happened during this year. I do remember him talking about his plans for future games. Perhaps there's a little possibility he's taking a huge pause before feeling alright to go back making another game again

uda123ca

Jun 6, 2019
Did this game complete? Have Ending? Thanks! Don't Spoil me, please? I just want know Yes or No end game content! Thank you very much!

Troua

Jul 8, 2022
I mean, probably. But a lot of things happened during this year. I do remember him talking about his plans for future games. Perhaps there's a little possibility he's taking a huge pause before feeling alright to go back making another game again
There is one more possibility, which I hope is not true, remember. Publisher
Critical Bliss could take over completely (maybe?)

Nothing from them either

fuckyoutoo22

Mar 11, 2020
There is one more possibility, which I hope is not true, remember. Publisher
Critical Bliss could take over completely (maybe?)

Nothing from them either
I'm not familiar with the publisher, but I didn't hear good things about them in this thread, haha.

citrusflavored

May 17, 2021
Finished through to the only ending route that's available. Still missing this one picture in the gallery. I've seen it posted here in someone else's gallery. Looks like a swimsuit pic. Any ideas on how to get it would be much appreciated!

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Its an extremely rough guide but it points you in the right direction. How do we use the tear of sin and how do we complete the minigame with the main heroine? There is no way to manually end it and there is a bug where the UI will randomly become nonresponsive and softlock itself. The wine option is still completely greyed out by Day 3 following the guide.
Not sure what Tear of Sin and Clam Glove do. I got through the game without buy them.

Are you talking about the cooking minigame? If so, you have to Chat to increase her red bar, then after the red bar raises to certain level you can use Click. Click on her body on the bottom right screen. Clicking makes her blue bar raise and if the blue bar raises to top you fail the minigame. Just click and later use rotor on her body to make the red bar raise to max without letting the blue bar raise to max to get cutscene.

You can use wine and chocolate option next day only after succeeding with the dinner minigame.

Hope that helped.

Reactions: Slade-one

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
Hmmm.....It's time to check this thread for a news about the game. Guess I still have to wait for a while before playing this one.
Just wanna play the game uncensored with a complete version. (saw some post that there's still 1 missing event or something like that)

I guess I'll just download and play Self-Defense Dojo Secret Ntr Lesson for now. At least the game was completely updated and done.

fuckyoutoo22

Mar 11, 2020
Hmmm.....It's time to check this thread for a news about the game. Guess I still have to wait for a while before playing this one.
Just wanna play the game uncensored with a complete version. (saw some post that there's still 1 missing event or something like that)

I guess I'll just download and play Self-Defense Dojo Secret Ntr Lesson for now. At least the game was completely updated and done.
A good and wise choice, my fellow NTR enjoyer.

• Hey there
Reactions: 3xzoom
3.60 star(s) 63 Votes