@$Z

Sep 25, 2021
Hmmm.....It's time to check this thread for a news about the game. Guess I still have to wait for a while before playing this one.
Just wanna play the game uncensored with a complete version. (saw some post that there's still 1 missing event or something like that)

I guess I'll just download and play Self-Defense Dojo Secret Ntr Lesson for now. At least the game was completely updated and done.
To be fair, this dojo game have less variety in animations and VERY grindy, I spent more time on fishing and digging the ground than watching sex scenes

fuckyoutoo22

Mar 11, 2020
why does it take so long to go back to the apartment after working or going out in general ?
Are you playing after you extracted the game? In my case, everything was incredibly slower, specially when going to the market or Chiyo's house. It's nothing serious I think. Just a drag.

takilung

Dec 7, 2017
how to view gallery? its been years u still cant see the animated scenes? once u saw it it gone forever?

johnnyton

Jun 5, 2021
I've been having trouble getting the game to start. Every time I try to run it I just get a black screen after loading into the title screen. Read the readme for the translation patch and same thing.

Yomiie

May 8, 2020
Uhm been a while now 2023 is alomst finished abandoned? Or on hold haven't seen new, updates both twitter and ci-en by tiramisu

Federok88

May 23, 2022
To be fair, this dojo game have less variety in animations and VERY grindy, I spent more time on fishing and digging the ground than watching sex scenes
i have to agree with that, i picked up the dojo game with so much excitment and found myself dissapointed with the lack variety for the time that the game excepted me to sink into it.

If i had to pick between the two i would stay with NTRaholic

edit: for some weird reason i cant hear Chihos voice in the game.

Last edited:

CIBAZ24

Aug 5, 2023
anyone know what the next step is with pab the dude with the mow-hawk in the city, keep getting a dialogue about having him join in with someone but have no idea how that happens.

HentaiHenry18

Aug 4, 2021
Can someone please help me. I'm stuck on 10% show "kindess" even after beating the rock paper scissors and do the crassering mini game nothing happens. I'm playing on 3.3.3

3.60 star(s) 63 Votes