Allisee

May 23, 2018
here is a cheat table set for being able to control what day it is, how much money and lewdness you have. also included is fertility percent and sperm count when in the onson.

Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<CheatTable CheatEngineTableVersion="42">
  <CheatEntries>
    <CheatEntry>
      <ID>0</ID>
      <Description>"stamina"</Description>
      <VariableType>4 Bytes</VariableType>
      <Address>2352C03BF60</Address>
    </CheatEntry>
    <CheatEntry>
      <ID>1</ID>
      <Description>"money"</Description>
      <Address>2352C03BF68</Address>
    </CheatEntry>
    <CheatEntry>
      <ID>2</ID>
      <Description>"day"</Description>
      <Address>2352C03BF6C</Address>
    </CheatEntry>
    <CheatEntry>
      <ID>3</ID>
      <Description>"lewd"</Description>
      <Address>2352C03BF88</Address>
    </CheatEntry>
    <CheatEntry>
      <ID>4</ID>
      <Description>"vertility"</Description>
      <Address>2352C03BFC4</Address>
    </CheatEntry>
    <CheatEntry>
      <ID>5</ID>
      <Description>"sperm"</Description>
      <Address>2352C03BFC0</Address>
    </CheatEntry>
  </CheatEntries>
  <UserdefinedSymbols/>
</CheatTable>
how to adding this on cheat engine ?

XCelesX

Jun 2, 2020
man the mini game at the onsen when she is on the leash sucks. It never recognises when I press hit.

Lordroedor

Mar 19, 2020
After months I am giving it another try but I run into another potential bug. After screwing Shiho two times in the alley when Shota is having a business dinner, the doll tells me that I should call Shiho in midnight... but when I try, a message keeps telling me to go to the izakaya, the restaurant. But I can't do shit there, whether Shota is there or not. I can't invite them, the game doesn't allow me. I can't summon her during midnight. I don't know what to do.

I abandoned the game due to these bugs / criptic, arbitrary development, and I see it didn't change a bit...

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
After months I am giving it another try but I run into another potential bug. After screwing Shiho two times in the alley when Shota is having a business dinner, the doll tells me that I should call Shiho in midnight... but when I try, a message keeps telling me to go to the izakaya, the restaurant. But I can't do shit there, whether Shota is there or not. I can't invite them, the game doesn't allow me. I can't summon her during midnight. I don't know what to do.

I abandoned the game due to these bugs / criptic, arbitrary development, and I see it didn't change a bit...
I imagine your trying to avoid it to test if the game is possible without, but I would at least check the walkthrough to see what you might be missing and then suggest to the dev where they can insert a hint to help avoid the issue your running into. My guess is you need to call Shiho to the market and possibly talk to the two guys near the shops before calling her there.

kyle source

Jan 28, 2021
Excuse me lads, do you guys have any complete save data? Mine got deleted and I'm too tired to do it all again. If lads don't mind please help

JMTe

Jan 4, 2020
How do you take pictures during H scenes? It's always greyed out but it sometimes lights up and I don't know what I did to make it do that.

dreamingpie

Nov 20, 2021
All clear save file please .. T _ T
Excuse me lads, do you guys have any complete save data? Mine got deleted and I'm too tired to do it all again. If lads don't mind please help
Here you go fellas, save is after onsen has been completed (cuck mode unlocked, lilith threesome unlocked). If you want to revisit the onsen scene just click the icon in the app. The CG probably bugged out because I've already been through the scenes and/or received the relevant messages to unlock them, but they're not in the gallery, sorry about that. Just use the included full cg save from the game download to access those scenes.

Rename the save number to the save slot u want to put it to (20 for slot #1, 21 for slot #2 and so on). It should go into the last save slot right now (27).

kaintheblood

Feb 9, 2023
No matter what I do, it always tells me there was an error when unpacking and before the question comes, yes, I still have enough storage space available, easily 4TB left..

kyle source

Jan 28, 2021
Here you go fellas, save is after onsen has been completed (cuck mode unlocked, lilith threesome unlocked). If you want to revisit the onsen scene just click the icon in the app. The CG probably bugged out because I've already been through the scenes and/or received the relevant messages to unlock them, but they're not in the gallery, sorry about that. Just use the included full cg save from the game download to access those scenes.

Rename the save number to the save slot u want to put it to (20 for slot #1, 21 for slot #2 and so on). It should go into the last save slot right now (27).
Thank you sir, appreciate fully

Mixxing

May 8, 2017
Did it ever get changed where you don't need to share her? Stopped playing immediately when that happened.

3.60 star(s) 63 Votes