kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
A bit off topic but this was a amazing surprise find on Youtube. The lyrics fits this game and NTR Legend so well! Does everyone know about this song and I am late to the party?

Last edited:
Reactions: phenx

Masal15

May 17, 2023
Any hero does know how i catch the image in the gallery, second to last page, the second picture from the top ??

mazzjazz

Aug 10, 2022
anyone else having problem with getting the alley-fuck event? the husband is in the restaurant and i got the skill unlocked?

ReaperGD

Jul 29, 2020
Why does every time I try to download this game it crashes my pc???? I tried all the links, results are all same. It wasn't like that when I first played this.

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Got around to trying this one.

I have to say that it's a pretty great game with very hot animations and scenes. Very good art in general. Fairly simple and straightforward for the most part, but that's not really a bad thing. About the only thing that needs work is the hint about needing to fuck Chiho for a week, which reads less like a hint and more like that's what the event will do once it unlocks.

Aside from that though, I'd say that the game has two major issues, which I'm sure others have mentioned, but I'd say it bears repeating:

1. No gallery for the pixel animations. Some of them are rather hard to enjoy in any way because of the mini-games, particularly the hotsprings ones. That's a pretty major problem, imho.

2. Chiho's and later Shota's reactions to certain things don't change in any way as the game advances. For example, the cooking mini-game. It shouldn't any more limits once Chiho completely gives in, and even before that, once sex is unlocked, it should be possible to transition into sex from it. Or the ones where Shota could hear, they should have their limits removed in free mode, or even earlier once the cuckold gauge is maxed, because it simply doesn't matter if he hears or not. So on and so forth really.

It'd be nice if, once things are in the open, those fake choices to fuck Chiho in front of Shota or invite him for a threesome became real choices. Hell, I'd say it'd be even more humiliating if he did fuck her at the same time as Ryuunosuke, but failed to keep up, or had Chiho comment that she barely feels him, or have him be able to only go one or two times per session while Ryuunosuke just keeps fucking her through multiple orgasms. The cock-cage thing feels like a cop-out to me. Still amusing, but not as good.

All that aside, this is still a very good game with decent build-up and a better premise than "Lawl my dick so huge wins over everything." In this one, it's exceedingly clear that if not for Lilith's interference, Ryuunosuke wouldn't have gotten so far and may not have gotten anywhere at all in general. Granted, there was still a good dose of Chiho's own stupidity in the mix... but you can't really have NTR if people aren't stupid to the point where you'd want to punch them if they were real. XD

3.60 star(s) 63 Votes