Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
does this still work in 3.3.3u??
Haven't played through it yet, I'll double check it before the end of today and revise the post if needed. What I can tell you for now is that people have been liking the post after 3.3.3u's release. So my guess for now is that if it's not exact it's pretty close.

Aizenbaka

Jun 24, 2020
Haven't played through it yet, I'll double check it before the end of today and revise the post if needed. What I can tell you for now is that people have been liking the post after 3.3.3u's release. So my guess for now is that if it's not exact it's pretty close.
First i tried 2.2.2 the had no issues it started but the text wasnt there everything else was good then i tried v.3.3.3 same text issue and just when i started the game it crashed

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
First i tried 2.2.2 the had no issues it started but the text wasnt there everything else was good then i tried v.3.3.3 same text issue and just when i started the game it crashed
Read the "translation readme" txt file in the game folder to set the game to your language.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
when I open the game it says "version 3.3.2u" For now I'm going to guess the third 3 in the OP version is a typo since the change log doesn't have a 3.3.2u version listed before 3.3.3u.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
I am not going to post a direct link but there are videos of you in the house with the couple and the guy is watching.
If the video is about you having sex with Chiho while Shota is watching while wearing a leash then that is already in v3.3.3u.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
Lilith "on top" seems pixelated and blurry compared to her other animated sex scenes. "on top" button selection seems like the quality it's supposed to have. I Put the two scenes in for visual comparison as well as the button for "on top". Is this scene still being worked on? Sorry haven't looked at the patch notes in awhile. The button for "tied up" seems to match the quality of the tied up scene, so I figured the intent was supposed to be the same for "on top" scene. Just wanted to let you know if you still look at this thread TiramisuLntr.
Been away for awhile, but I'm updating my walkthrough since a new uncensored version came out. Glad to see your still exanding the game further. Can't wait for what's next.

These images were pulled from verion 3.3.3u (or 3.3.2u according to the actual game once you load it).

"on top" scene:
1694065955234.png

Button to select it:
1694066357124.png
"Tied up" sex scene of Lilith's:
1694066238873.png

Last edited:

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
TiramisuLntr
Opening blowjob in onsen is still censored when the actual sex happens in uncensored 3.3.3u (penis is uncensored during some of the dialogue in that scene though so it's clear the intent was for it to be uncensored). If I find more I'll just do the whole Onsen and post it in a single post.
1694071098249.png

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
TiramisuLntr
Final scene of the Onsen looks slightly pixelated or low res.
1694076940705.png
The scenes in the onsen in general seem like they are missing something...I think the term is cell shading. But then again it's pretty uniform across the board, so I chalked it up to trying a new animation style. But I thought I'd mention it in case that wasn't the case.
Fantastic segment, liked the new minigames and scenes. I'm not sure if it's a bug or viewing the scene is a one off. But when I used the reset power I couldn't peek in on the other guests for the entire 10 days.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
TiramisuLntr

Minor thing: The position images for the 3some with Lilith don't match the positions that you do when you click them. All 3 images are tier 2 positions, they are just shuffled a bit.

Masal15

May 17, 2023
Hi guys, i have a problem with lust:
I unlocked the first 5 skills, without any problem, but now i can't unlock the last 2 skills, even though my lust is maxed out (250). I click and click on the last 2 skills, but nothing happens.
Anyone have the same problem?
Also, I can summon Chiho, and I can summon the demon, but I CANNOT summon demon together with Chiho!
help me

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Hi guys, i have a problem with lust:
I unlocked the first 5 skills, without any problem, but now i can't unlock the last 2 skills, even though my lust is maxed out (250). I click and click on the last 2 skills, but nothing happens.
Anyone have the same problem?
Also, I can summon Chiho, and I can summon the demon, but I CANNOT summon demon together with Chiho!
help me
You can only activate the 6th skill AFTER the hot springs if you impregnate Chiho and get the NTR ending. After getting that ending, you will be back to the house and you can activate 6th skill. The 6th skill is "3P" and you can now call the succubus and Chiho together. The 7th skill is still not implemented.

Give a Like if this was helpful.

Masal15

May 17, 2023
You can only activate the 6th skill AFTER the hot springs if you impregnate Chiho and get the NTR ending. After getting that ending, you will be back to the house and you can activate 6th skill. The 6th skill is "3P" and you can now call the succubus and Chiho together. The 7th skill is still not implemented.

Give a Like if this was helpful.
Thank you!
so, I have to go straight to the right ending xD

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
Thank you!
so, I have to go straight to the right ending xD
I unlocked the 6th skill before going to Onsen, not sure if it works post onsen, but the tile should certainly reveal itself. Let us know if you got those last 2 skills.

Reactions: Masal15

Masal15

May 17, 2023
I unlocked the 6th skill before going to Onsen, not sure if it works post onsen, but the tile should certainly reveal itself. Let us know if you got those last 2 skills.
so, update:
I passed the hot springs and, after being go to the home, the sixth skill was automatically activated (so I had already unlocked it)... and I was able to summon the succubus and Chiho together.
So everything is ok!
For the last skill, nothing.

Masal15

May 17, 2023
but in the gallery, i missed one imagine:
on the penultimate page, the second from the top.
Anyone knows how i catch it?

3.60 star(s) 63 Votes