X47 Games

Feb 28, 2020
when i try to invite them for the first time after the midnight event i get a blackscreen .. cant seem to fix it ..

im not talking about the first 3 times before the alley event .. im talking about after that and the bdsm stuff ... whenever i invite them again the dialogue happens and then blackscreen
same happening to me any help pls

pharaohs3

May 30, 2022
same happening to me any help pls
ok so i cant say this will work for you, but i tried skipping the dialogue and it worked.

normally i used to click away when there is dialogue because thats what im used to doing, but i decided to use the skip button above the dialogue and i managed to get past it.

just make sure u save before trying it so u dont have to redo it all again if it goes black.

peterclarke

Nov 2, 2022
It isnt letting me unlock the final 7th skill and the gauge is stuck at 250/250 am i good to continue or did the game break

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
thanks my g am i good to keep going tho? cause i see everyone talking about that the game continues
The game now has plenty of content and 3 endings. Even without the 7th skill and whatever else the dev wants to add to the game, the game is pretty much complete. Enjoy it to your fullest.

TTHN1796

Aug 17, 2023
Ask and ye shall receive.

Cheat save for v3.3.3u:

Unzip and move the ntraholic2_1_20.dontdeletethisdata file to:

*drive*:\Users\*username*\AppData\LocalLow\TiramisuLovesNtr\Ntraholic

Morning of day 1. I suggest new players start a new game to see the intro, then load this save after you gain control of the MC.

999,999 gold.
99,999 each Red Bull, Chocolate and Wine, Hangover Soup.
Gym Membership purchased.

The rest of the items you can buy at your leisure in the shopping app.

I assume you can alter your total energy using regular Cheat Engine methods (not that I really saw a reason to in my playthrough). You can also use cheat engine to freeze your total-sperm count to 100 during the endgame, or alter Shiho's corruption points.
can u show me how to use cheat engine

Ixiah

Aug 17, 2016
So how many games like this are there now ?
I know of Handyman Legend and NTR Dojo, any more than these ?

fuckyoutoo22

Mar 11, 2020
It's netori, like this one or the ones he mentioned. Not netorare.
I really don't see how this changes anything. Regardless which perspective you prefer, it's not a game I would suggest for anyone looking for NTR, an abbreviation that includes both your types of genre. The reason why being about the game itself and not if it's Netori or Netorare.

Reactions: bebra54 and cvp1

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
I really don't see how this changes anything. Regardless which perspective you prefer, it's not a game I would suggest for anyone looking for NTR, an abbreviation that includes both your types of genre. The reason why being about the game itself and not if it's Netori or Netorare.
If you've played the whole game there are a lot of heavy netori scenes, specially on the latest updates.

Reactions: PitayaThorns69

fuckyoutoo22

Mar 11, 2020
If you've played the whole game there are a lot of heavy netori scenes, specially on the latest updates.
Honestly, I played recently, mainly because many people said it's similar to other already mentioned games. And I just dropped it completly in the same day. I feel like it's a much different experience than when you play something like NTRaholic, although this is obvious the moment you start the game.

Without jumping on the game to someone who seems to like it, the main focus seems to be the story and this is not usually the focus of games like NTRLegend. This is what leads to many praising it for being a much more "slow burn" type of netori game. Problem for me was that the gameplay loop is very boring and if the game progresses slowly....I did advance significantly the "post-training" events for a character and outside the story moments, it hardly changed the interactions or h-scenes for me. You really have to be interested in the story to like this game, otherwise every one of the mentioned NTR games beats it in the art and animation departament by quite a mile.

3.60 star(s) 63 Votes