fapderp11

Jun 20, 2022
Just started playing, sorry if this is a noob question, but I'm stuck at this screen after working for the first time. I clicked everywhere and pressed Esc and still nothing. What should I do? Is is a bug?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The screen isn't "frozen" because the character icon moves, but I can't do anything

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Just started playing, sorry if this is a noob question, but I'm stuck at this screen after working for the first time. I clicked everywhere and pressed Esc and still nothing. What should I do? Is is a bug?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The screen isn't "frozen" because the character icon moves, but I can't do anything
You have a bug. There is suppose to be a "Home" button on the lower right side of screen.

• Wow
Reactions: fapderp11

Fid9

Oct 24, 2018
Wtf this game is 7gb? What is going on?
Dev is new to this, inept, so to speak. For some people that knows this's not normal, yes, it's very unbearable to look at.

Most people would probably willing to notice once it's past 16gigs for a single asset, and their comp starts paging because their RAM can't gobble it up in one go. That's also assuming they don't put it in their SSD and minding a bit of a waiting time.

That said, from developer perspective, this game is at the state of madness.

sex_maker69

Aug 8, 2023
i cant progress the story because im stuck here, can someone help?
i have the latest version and wondering why i can't proceed here

Screenshot 2023-08-08 095508.png

Aug 28, 2017
i cant progress the story because im stuck here, can someone help?
i have the latest version and wondering why i can't proceed here

View attachment 2835269
just click the big heart button near the finger ,if you hold the metter will go up , realse it the metter will go down , you have to make sure the metter is in between two small pink heart , so that the Arousal bar will go up. P/s : sorry for my English

Reactions: sex_maker69

sex_maker69

Aug 8, 2023
just click the big heart button near the finger ,if you hold the metter will go up , realse it the metter will go down , you have to make sure the metter is in between two small pink heart , so that the Arousal bar will go up. P/s : sorry for my English
Thanks man, the last time i played this was when it was v3.1.6 and i forgot how to do this part HAHAHAHA thanks a lot now i finally remembered it

Aug 28, 2017
I only got the ending NTR and ending 1 :( , I don't know how to do the rest.
you mean NTR Ending and Bad Ending ? , do you know how to get Bad Ending ?, i can't got Bad Ending it because the game always freezing after day 80 ( i meet the requirement : Don't fully cuck Shota before Day 80 (Bad ending) ) :(

Last edited:

~Void~

Aug 3, 2023
Pls help,
so exactly at the end of the download my pc starts to freeze.
Maybe because it's a potato-pc, idk.
After rebooting my pc the supposedly downloaded game remains as an uncompleted file.

Any advice or similar experiences???

Last edited:
Reactions: Superman23424

chinty

Jun 9, 2019
game seriously needs to let you save during the onsen segment.
Is there any actual pregnant content?
No, after the Spring you go Back and Progress a little further but not much.
Like Cuckhold etc. but after the Impregnant Stuff in the Springs you can also go back to the Spring and start over.

So its like the End.

Last edited:
Reactions: Taboofan
3.60 star(s) 63 Votes