slowmist22

Jun 12, 2021
This needs a Bug Fix. The new content have bug's like "looking like it's loading but remain black screen, if you press the new app on the phone and start at 2nd day at the hot spring sometimes, it won't let you out of the room. if you finish it like doing nothing it will bug out, only the room of the couple will remain and you can do nothing, this will happen after you finish the cutscene.

This game is awesome, like you can change POV at the need and feel it for your self.

Vanik

Sep 4, 2017
just started playing again and it's stuck on fill screen mode. even when i choose a smaller resolution. any tips to put it back in a window?

sabu6

Sep 26, 2017
Last option (expose her) with the prostitute in night market seems really hard to finish, is there any way to finish the scene?

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Last option (expose her) with the prostitute in night market seems really hard to finish, is there any way to finish the scene?
There is no cheat to make the game easier. There is a trick I use. I fire nonstop and move back and forth between far left and far right. This way I can take out the enemy ships as they appear. Good luck and remember to save before attempting.

Reactions: sabu6

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Found a new feature in the new build. Click the tv to see this pic. The dev said he will add a easter egg to NTR Legend. What do everyone think? Is this the girl from NTR Legend in a wig doing a AV with the old MC without his sunglasses?

1.png

Last edited:

latrop16

May 12, 2018
Found a new feature in the new build. Click the tv to see this pic. The dev said he will add a nod to NTR Legend. What do everyone think? Is this the girl from NTR Legend in a wig doing a AV with the old MC without his sunglasses?

View attachment 2833182
NTR Legend was made by other developer. I would guess that to avoid any copyright problems, it's safer to add an indirect reference, instead of copying the character Art.

TaoKirito

Jul 2, 2017
Hey guys any one have any idea how can I play this on android any emulator for this tipe of game please ?

DaddySoares

Sep 26, 2017
I really think the moderators need to differentiate netorare from netori, cause the game is focused on netori and not netorare

3.60 star(s) 63 Votes