Bob5928

Oct 11, 2022
hacked game save: "easy start"
save a game.
extract this file with 7zip.
the containing data file goes to (hold windows symbol key, press r, copy-paste path)
Code:
%appdata%\..\locallow\TiramisuLovesNtr\Ntraholic~~~~\
~~~~ is the current version youre playing.
WARNING; THIS SAVEGAME MAY BREAK THE GAME ON HIGHER VERSIONS

contains:
gym membership
tears of sin
ninja scroll
9999999 bull red
9999999 choc & wine
9999999 soup
9999999$

MADE WITH v2.1.4 - MAY OR MAY NOT WORK FOR ANY OTHER VERSION
NOTE: PAY ATTENTION TO FOLDER AND FILE NAMES

I wont update this for the time being.
I'm having a hard time installing the mod please help

l2ose

Aug 26, 2017
Okay so the FPS issues still haven't been solve it seem.
My potatoe gpu running at 100% on full screen but not when in window mode,
Also for those who said it won't cause a problem my potatoes got fries twice before figure it cause by the game.
So hope the dev fix this in case it burn someone else PC thanks you (y)

elpelon

Apr 29, 2019
The game don't work, every time I click on start, the screen is black and the game crash.
The weird thing is that the 2.22 ver. work, i'm the only one who have a problem , do this already happen before or do I have to do something with the files game ?
I have the same problem. Used the SetupReiPatcherAndAutoTranslator but still nothing just crash on start up.

kkk2018

May 17, 2018
Really enjoyed playing this game, but it also felt somewhat jarring in tone, both story-wise and art-style-wise. I think this jarring sense owes its root to the fact that the game is "inspired" by Ntrlegend and builds upon the latter's game mechanics. As such, the game mostly serves as a guilty "pleasure, " with emphasis on "pleasure." The guilt, if any, felt on the part of the player not of the mc, only heightens the fun. Though grinding is inevitable, it is also rewarding, as almost each necessary repetition of an action unlocks a new option for fun scenes.

However, the developer also introduces story elements. The hot spring episode, in particular, brings out the poignancy of one's beloved being corrupted and stolen. The game at certain moments during this episode turns into a "guilty" pleasure, with emphasis on a sense of guilt. Highlighting this contrast in tone story-wise is the art style vacillating between animated 2.5d mini figures and CGs more in tune with Japanese adult animation. As a result, the trivial fun that is Ntrholic can at times verge on serious drama. This is not necessarily a bad thing, but jarring nonetheless, and certainly not something I would expect from an Ntrlegend kind of game.

On a side note, I don't think the succubus elements are necessary. While providing some fap material, they are not really adding much to the game mechanics. I mean, what's done by the supernatural corruption skills can also be done in the non-magical ntr ways. It seems to me that the developer just wants to have something different from the model game. But in this particular case, being different is not the same as being better.

DJsona

May 13, 2018
I have the same problem. Used the SetupReiPatcherAndAutoTranslator but still nothing just crash on start up.
hi ) you need to downgrad your pc to win7, punch your tower as hard as you can and the game will work !! i play on i5, gtx2060 16gram <3 i hope it will help : )))

Hersobash

Apr 13, 2022
Really enjoyed playing this game, but...

...in this particular case, being different is not the same as being better.
I agree with your conclusion, but I don't exactly agree with how you arrived at it.

The greatness of NTR Legend rides on its simplicity. There's little to no text in that game, as little story as it has is told entirely through visuals and gameplay. And everything in NTR Legend is on point. Even all the minigames are thematically consistent (chick sexing, sexual massage, delivery of sex toys).

This game tries to go further with the original concept and ends up being of lesser quality for it because what it adds is all over the place. The mini-games are just random mini-games that are out of tune with everything else in the game. You already mentioned the succubus elements. The story elements presented through visual novel-style narration just take away from your immersion instead of adding to it. They interrupt your gameplay loop, for one. They also seem to exist in some kind of alternative universe, at odds with what happens during gameplay.

I believe the problem isn't that it's jarring in tone, but rather that it's jarring in its presentation.

It just does everything a little less impressively than the original did and struggles with keeping its identity consistent. Still a nice game, though. If we get a new "genre" out of it, the "NTR Legend-like", I'd be all up for that, personally.

Last edited:
Reactions: weishiau

Muramasa0

Thicc thighs for breakfast
Donor
Jun 25, 2018
hacked game save: "easy start"
save a game.
extract this file with 7zip.
the containing data file goes to (hold windows symbol key, press r, copy-paste path)
Code:
%appdata%\..\locallow\TiramisuLovesNtr\Ntraholic~~~~\
~~~~ is the current version youre playing.
WARNING; THIS SAVEGAME MAY BREAK THE GAME ON HIGHER VERSIONS

contains:
gym membership
tears of sin
ninja scroll
9999999 bull red
9999999 choc & wine
9999999 soup
9999999$

MADE WITH v2.1.4 - MAY OR MAY NOT WORK FOR ANY OTHER VERSION
NOTE: PAY ATTENTION TO FOLDER AND FILE NAMES

I wont update this for the time being.
We need this for the newest version.

Aug 28, 2017
* 3 endings
- Don't fully cuck Shota before Day 80 (Bad ending)
- At the hot springs don't impregnate Chiho (Slut ending)
- At the hot springs impregnate Chiho (NTR ending)
* After getting NTR ending and returning home (new scenes)
- Go to the Chiho's home when Shota is not home and select Cuckold
- Call Chiho over and click the Succubus icon on phone.
i can't reach Bad ending, the game frezing after day 80 , anyone has same problem as me ?

Reactions: sex_maker69
Sep 18, 2019
We need this for the newest version.
Ask and ye shall receive.

Cheat save for v3.3.3u:

Unzip and move the ntraholic2_1_20.dontdeletethisdata file to:

*drive*:\Users\*username*\AppData\LocalLow\TiramisuLovesNtr\Ntraholic

Morning of day 1. I suggest new players start a new game to see the intro, then load this save after you gain control of the MC.

999,999 gold.
99,999 each Red Bull, Chocolate and Wine, Hangover Soup.
Gym Membership purchased.

The rest of the items you can buy at your leisure in the shopping app.

I assume you can alter your total energy using regular Cheat Engine methods (not that I really saw a reason to in my playthrough). You can also use cheat engine to freeze your total-sperm count to 100 during the endgame, or alter Shiho's corruption points.

Last edited:

DarkestFox

Apr 1, 2018
Seem to be unable to get her into the alley. Her husband appears in the shop for his business meeting but no sign of her or option I seem able to take

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Seem to be unable to get her into the alley. Her husband appears in the shop for his business meeting but no sign of her or option I seem able to take
You might have to join or invite the couple at the bar two or three times to hear their backstory to get the alley sex. I am assuming you already had balcony sex.

Reactions: loventr222
3.60 star(s) 63 Votes