kinglionheart

Sep 12, 2019

The game went through another art style change. Now DX just a complete different game compare to this
Oh god I do not like the new art style. I thought Chiho would go from this to this:
8aab3bd0311105900aae6b1110b758b9dac5ed32.gif

Not to this:
2b0f76ad717f95b0af03d3f225d38c1490252a5b.png

She looks so much thiccer now. More like a mother than a newlywed. Both she and the MC seems to drawn a lot simpler now. Do doubt to make animations easier. This really is a whole new game like Final Fantasy 7 Rebirth.

At least the publisher said if you buy DX, it includes the original Ntraholic as a separate startup option for free. Basically you are getting two games in one. Then all of us can compare the two in real time.

New Release Date: SOMETIME THIS YEAR!

Last edited:

Troua

Jul 8, 2022
It's different,truth.Something we could expect,but it looks like it could be worth it + the original should still be included, for free.
I would recommend leaving the final verdict until it comes out, and look at the final product as one.

Though, i hear you.

Federok88

May 23, 2022
Despite the change, im optimistic. As much as i enjoyed the orginal, some of the earlier animations dont hold up really well compared with latter ones or other games of the same style and , while different, the changes dont look back in my opinion.

Reactions: Troua and /;/

SongHighNote

Sep 26, 2020
The different in Ntraholic and Dx now is:

New animation and redraw all the animation
Scene redraw
Room layout change
Minigame change
New character(3 until now)
We can go hotsprings multiple times in the main story

And I notice that the minigame they tell us very similar"Chicken gender choosing?" and "The park at night?" in NTR Legend.
p/s: lol I dont know the name of that minigame

Daydream69

Jun 29, 2023
Honestly I wished they didn't make her that thicc. Would prefer a more feminine Chiho. Looking forward to the Hotspring's event the most as the endings were unfinished in the original version.

That being said, wonder what will be the price of the DX version? Probably an irrelevant question since this is a pirate site after all

Nov 19, 2017
Honestly I wished they didn't make her that thicc. Would prefer a more feminine Chiho. Looking forward to the Hotspring's event the most as the endings were unfinished in the original version.

That being said, wonder what will be the price of the DX version? Probably an irrelevant question since this is a pirate site after all
I don't engage in Pirating. Only here for the awesome community of like minded Coomers

jonaru001

Apr 4, 2022

they actually said the price will not be change so w

Daydream69

Jun 29, 2023
they actually said the price will not be change so w
I believe the price of the DX version is the one that won’t change. Basically it’s “buy one free one” where the original version is the free one. The DX version could be pricey for all we know

Seidou

Feb 1, 2021
I'm not gonna lie this a huge win in my eyes, not only do we still keep this version. But we also get a completely remade version with new art, animations, new characters. I do wonder if the DX version will get DLC or further updates to it.

Reactions: PitayaThorns69

Healtyguy

Nov 3, 2019
Well, for me more or less this welcome but the fact they just tell us now that what i don't like its gonna be 2 or 3 years for official out i think ‍

AleGame

Jan 23, 2021
1711482963177.png
I did like the art we were shown last time, but this new one gives me mixed feelings...
1711482915877.png
I can defenitely see a more western style than the anime style of the original or even the one we were shown before... As long as the game comes out with smooth animations and well optimized, I am willing to try it out (and buy it).

Reactions: fuckyoutoo22

rulaze

Jul 8, 2019
I actually like the direction the art style is going. The direction is probably more influenced by the artist for the CGs since if I remember correctly that artist specializes in thicc women. Based on what they said in the recent news post we should be getting a lot of stuff, redone locations, new locations, new girls, animations, etc.
Screenshot 2024-03-26 164956.png

I also like seeing their thoughts on development and style as it gives something to anticipate while we wait. I'm hoping it finishes sometime this year but it seems like they have a lot to do.
Screenshot 2024-03-26 165523.png

Aug 8, 2021
NGL, I like the meatier Chiho. Could be because my taste is maturing but you cannot go wrong with adding some love handles, within reason of coarse.

Keep cooking guys, and I'll be sure to buy the game when it comes out.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Uweeh

X0X0666

Aug 1, 2021
already unlock 3 alice scene, but no progress to next arc, spoke to the redhaired guy but it said alice is not ready yet. how to fix
?

3.60 star(s) 60 Votes