anonsuit

Nov 24, 2019
I like the Original design more, but This one is just as good. pretty much every women in latin america looks like that. newly weds too.

Reactions: /;/

KurOneSho

Dec 31, 2021
Is there any estimation for the DX release? I'm hoping it's only a couple months away and not December haha!

KurOneSho

Dec 31, 2021
They said "this year" on the steam update, but this is also the second or third time they have delayed it.
Honestly I think critical bliss's team might be one dev and an artist.
I see well I look forward to it! Sad they've delayed it a handful of times, but I can understand if they want to release a product they have no regrets over. Thank you for the info~

Is there a place where I can ask the devs questions and keep track of the development progress such as an update log or discord?

Aug 8, 2021
Is there any estimation for the DX release? I'm hoping it's only a couple months away and not December haha!
Well, since we got confirmation that an artist is working on the art as we speak, I'd say we'll likely see this game released in the late fall maybe early to mid winter.

Worst case scenario, we get it around the last week of 2024, i.e. Christmas -> New years.

Incidentally, and this is a question to the community as a whole, what game engine is Ntraholic run on again?

KurOneSho

Dec 31, 2021
Well, since we got confirmation that an artist is working on the art as we speak, I'd say we'll likely see this game released in the late fall maybe early to mid winter.

Worst case scenario, we get it around the last week of 2024, i.e. Christmas -> New years.

Incidentally, and this is a question to the community as a whole, what game engine is Ntraholic run on again?
Thanks! And to answer your question I believe the one we have access to now is on Unity, and the one being worked on is on Godot (I think) :D

• Red Heart
Reactions: PitayaThorns69

lucasml

Mar 27, 2024
Sorry i don't like the new style. tiramisu is doing h stuff since around 2010. Why they decided to change his style to this crap?
I was expecting to play the game with his art. And im sad that he sold himself for this.

At least the publisher said if you buy DX, it includes the original Ntraholic as a separate startup option for free. Basically you are getting two games in one. Then all of us can compare the two in real time.
oh, thanks god.

Sh4ddy

Jul 16, 2023
Just finished the hot spring mission in v3.3.3 does the game end here? Or there's more of chiho's story?

3.60 star(s) 60 Votes