Lezardvy

Sep 7, 2023
I did that. I get to the market, look inside the restaurant, the hubby's with his boss. Then I go in the alley and try to phone and the message tells me then that "some priority blabla, let's go in the restaurant first". That's what has me stumped. I followd the directions to the letter. Is it because he isn't totally unlocked? I still have some bars left to fill in her tattoos. I couldn't get her to do the exhibition either.
Ah, you may not have the skill yet. There is a tattoo skill that lets you call her at night

Christalex97

Jan 5, 2021
¿Por que razón no han subido la versión completa de este juego? ¿No se puede? Esta versión demo termina luego de que vuelven de las aguas termales pero este juego ya esta finalizado y la versión de Steam es algo completamente diferente ya que es un Remake que gregará más cosas y personajes y finales y todo eso.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Dereck112

Lezardvy

Sep 7, 2023
¿Por que razón no han subido la versión completa de este juego? ¿No se puede? Esta versión demo termina luego de que vuelven de las aguas termales pero este juego ya esta finalizado y la versión de Steam es algo completamente diferente ya que es un Remake que gregará más cosas y personajes y finales y todo eso.

Hasta donde se, ya se subio la version final. Las aguas termales son el final de la historia, a partir de ahi tienes 4 finales que puedes sacar dependiendo que hallas hecho.

Si entiendo bien, el DX no es hecho por el mismo, pero parece van por buen camino

Terminatoon

Jan 24, 2024
This game is grindy, like super grindy (took me 5 hours to reach the onsen), the animation are very good. But damn, something this game did outstandingly, it is surprisingly not the NTR, no. It is this midnight night market BGM.

THIS BGM IS PURE GOLD!!! This dark empty market at first with the protagonist and this BGM running in the background...the feels... Don't worry composer, I heard you! I can see it, I can feel that you poured all your soul in it, all the details, the variations, during these almost 4 minutes, truely the gem of this game! Kudos to you!!!

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
Is there a uncensored beyond 3.3.3u yet? I could have swore there was more censored content ages ago

faptainteemo

Feb 24, 2018
the sprite animation in onsen look very good and smooth, anyone know who is the artist? or tira animated it himself?
also anyone here know pixel artist with the same art style on twitter?

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
There's a version beyond 3.3.3...or at least there was. I don't think it's in the OP anymore, I'm just waiting for that version to drop uncensored

Necromant

Feb 12, 2022
It is still there. But don't bother waiting for a uncensored version. Tiramisu already said in the Discord no more updates are coming for this game. All the attention is on his new game and the DX version.

https://f95zone.to/threads/ntraholic-v3-3-3u-tiramisu.117037/post-14037576
BaasB Please update the links with the 4.2.2c one above. If possible remove the v2.2.2a version but keep the v3.3.3u version since it is the last uncensored version. So people don't need to look for the latest anymore.

Also save for the latest version is here too:
https://f95zone.to/threads/ntraholic-v3-3-3u-tiramisu.117037/post-14038217
At least they could tag as completed.

Reactions: kinglionheart

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
It is still there. But don't bother waiting for a uncensored version. Tiramisu already said in the Discord no more updates are coming for this game. All the attention is on his new game and the DX version.

https://f95zone.to/threads/ntraholic-v3-3-3u-tiramisu.117037/post-14037576
BaasB Please update the links with the 4.2.2c one above. If possible remove the v2.2.2a version but keep the v3.3.3u version since it is the last uncensored version. So people don't need to look for the latest anymore. Also tag the game as Complete.

Also save for the latest version is here too:
https://f95zone.to/threads/ntraholic-v3-3-3u-tiramisu.117037/post-14038217
That's a shame, I won't be completing it then. I was looking forward to finishing that walkthrough too. Can't more than a couple lines of decensor code or turning something from TRUE to FALSE. If anyone knows how to decensor it, let me know and then I'll give the last version a shot. Feel free to DM me if there's a way and you can walk me through how to do it.

3.60 star(s) 63 Votes