• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
"More save slots"
7? I've already used 5 of them for different major scenes because the devs decided that almost zero saves (and no real way to know when a major scene is coming up) with no replay gallery was a 'good idea'.
We seriously need a scene replay.

Hey. I keep getting the message "How about calling Chiho at night..?" but nothing happens when i call her.
Any idea ?
You need to get her lust to 200 and unlock the bell ability that lets you summon her at night.

Reactions: Zamzam

randomguy6516265165

Forum Fanatic
Jun 21, 2018
bro what do I need to do on the "alley crime" thing and whats that volume thing when fucking in the balcony do I need raise it or not? cause its pretty annoying to rise up

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
bro what do I need to do on the "alley crime" thing and whats that volume thing when fucking in the balcony do I need raise it or not? cause its pretty annoying to rise up
wait until the husband work dinner night and call her in the alley on those nights to do H in alley. Do that scene till you have set 1 and 2 of the positions. Avoid doing the balcony scene. That used to cause a bug that would make it impossible to unclock the second set, but current version may have patched it. Better safe than sorry.

chincheta

Apr 3, 2019
bruh, my game looks like this.. i dont know how to fix it (i already tried to go on window and the regedit thing and nothing.

randomguy6516265165

Forum Fanatic
Jun 21, 2018
wait until the husband work dinner night and call her in the alley on those nights to do H in alley. Do that scene till you have set 1 and 2 of the positions. Avoid doing the balcony scene. That used to cause a bug that would make it impossible to unclock the second set, but current version may have patched it. Better safe than sorry.
I cant call her in the alley

wiegelspee

Sep 5, 2016
Game would probably be good but, wow, there's a lot of locks on it. Do the Alice scene with the for some reason minigame of shooting spaceships and gathering hearts? Congratulations, now you're stuck at the night market with no way of getting out. Sometimes you'll do a conversation and the screen will just fade to black and sit there. Needs a lot of bug fixing before it's released.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
is there a walk-through for this?
I'll work on one, I can't play through it for another hour, but I should have something posted in the next 24 hours after work and sleep...maybe around 2 hours if I can type it up fast. But I'm not the best at writing FAQ's

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
Game would probably be good but, wow, there's a lot of locks on it. Do the Alice scene with the for some reason minigame of shooting spaceships and gathering hearts? Congratulations, now you're stuck at the night market with no way of getting out. Sometimes you'll do a conversation and the screen will just fade to black and sit there. Needs a lot of bug fixing before it's released.
It's not as tough as the delivery truck game, so it doesn't bother me too much, you should be able to go back to the apartment without triggering a night event to progress time. I've heard the mohock guy can lock up the game, but I think that patch is being worked on.
That's games in developement for ya, I pretty much assume bugs will happen. But I'm used to early PC and atari games where you hit walls and bugs all the time. So those kinds of things don't prevent me from playing stuff much.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019

Summary:

1. We have released our preview page onto DLsite.

We hope we can get some more retweets as the number of "favorite" on the preview page is a bit frustrating... (sigh..) To give more incentives, we will add in some "after-stories" with a few extra CGs if the number of favourite/collection hits 10000 in DLsite(seems like a dream though). We really appreciate your help!

2. We take in the feedback that the mini-game is a bit shitty so we will try focusing on the main stories and avoid unneccessary complex mini-games.

3. Some Update of the progress(in brief):
-. Some more CGs added and some more live2d added.
View attachment 1986047
View attachment 1986052

-. A new scene!

View attachment 1986048
View attachment 1986049
-. Some more pixels arts added.(exclusive the hot spring hotel part.)
View attachment 1986051
-. We take in the feedback that the pixel art was not good enough so we change a way to draw them in the hot spring hotel.(It becomes much smoother). It is actually even better than the sample below because the sample has been compressed by F95.
View attachment 1986053
-.Some programming progressing(messages, incall during sex and neglecting).
It's looking aswesome. Keep up the good work.

Reactions: Kaparzo

Verbosed

Nov 15, 2017
I have a rough guide for the first bit, I will try to update it as I play.

For the first week except Wednesday
  1. Read in the morning, work in the evenings to build up money.
  2. On Wednesday you can call her over for free.
  3. During the mini-game just slowly build her arousal, as I recall more options unlocked as she climaxed.
  4. After you unlock the picture of the hands holding a torso, use that. It tells you to use sound, I just watched the heart on her portrait, rubbing yourself on her until her heart starts to race quite a bit then going back to holding. I can't recall if it automatically stops the game when she climaxes but I stopped after the first time during that event. It should trigger a cut-scene.
  5. With that the cameras are unlocked, immediately go to her house and install them.
  6. The heart on the top left should have finally filled up a tiny bit and you can start grinding her corruption.
As far as the evening tea mini-game goes

1. I don't think you can possibly fail the introductory part, you can kind of just mash the buttons and see what it's doing.
  2. Once you get far enough you can play RPS, someone already explained that
  3. How to beat Rock paper and scissors
    Green outline means that you need to press what it shows (If it shows rock then choose rock)
    Red outline means that you need to beat whatever it shows (If it shows rock choose paper)
    Yellow outline means that whatever it shows need to be beaten (if it shows rock choose scissors)
  4. I am not sure if you need to buy the devil tears for it to show that window on the left, so just buy it ahead of time, it's cheap.
  5. Fortunately the next section has a help prompt on the left, I went focused on her chest first, just rubbing your cursor on her until another arrow pointing to it appears to move to the next stage.
She now has her first tattoo section.
At this point focus on getting money and inviting her over to build up to her next stage, where you can call her over at night.
As far as I can tell you need to reach that point for the other mechanics to start coming into play. Unfortunately as far as I can tell this just means inviting her over for H and just giving her consecutive climaxes until she reaches 200 lust, which is quite grindy and not particularly interesting after you've seen all of the poses. Don't forget to click the camera icon during certain poses after she climaxes to unlock more pictures.

Last edited:

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
how do you lower the noise when on the balcony?
ive played plenty of games that have absolutely no sound controls in them (i hate loud obnoxious and unnecessary noise and music,etc) my solution is this right click on your speaker icon on taskbar bottom far right
(most of the time depending operating system so on) select volume mixer and search for the games icon and click mute OR drag the sound bar icon to desired position (personally i mute it) so i can talk on skype or listen to mp3s,etc while i play games
I think he means the minigame, you just have to wait and it will go down.

3.60 star(s) 60 Votes