BetterMagnet

Mar 12, 2020
I am still running into an issue where the window is way too zoomed in, why not try to give us the option to choose the resolution when running the game since this is unity ?

HarryHill99

Dec 29, 2019
interesting game, like the concept and progressive debauchery and it being based on several doujin however do not care for the mini-games and grinding to me that's a real turn-off. Also needs to have a hint system as to what progression is next as it's either just bounce around and check all areas or keep doing the same with no feedback to player that it's useless which just recreates the worst aspects of sandbox type games.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
interesting game, like the concept and progressive debauchery and it being based on several doujin however do not care for the mini-games and grinding to me that's a real turn-off. Also needs to have a hint system as to what progression is next as it's either just bounce around and check all areas or keep doing the same with no feedback to player that it's useless which just recreates the worst aspects of sandbox type games.
It does have a hint system. It's the toy on top of the bookshelf.

The elf on the shelf, so to say :KEK:

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
It is WIP. It is not hard but just a matter of time.
But why only seven save slots? Admittedly I only found frou major scenes and my 5th is at the 'end of content'. But I'm sure I'm not the only one who tries to keep saves at major scenes just in case I want to re-watch them.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
But why only seven save slots? Admittedly I only found frou major scenes and my 5th is at the 'end of content'. But I'm sure I'm not the only one who tries to keep saves at major scenes just in case I want to re-watch them.
Replayable scenes in gallery would be best. Specially considering all scenes always play out the same (for now), so you don't have to keep track of different options.

Reactions: TiramisuLntr

Troua

Jul 8, 2022
I'm just wondering when it ends, would it be possible to add something like an epilogue?
I would prefer to have a year, but given that it would not be possible.
How about doing something like selecting some chapters.We have different holidays, she also has a birthday.
Maybe after the end (if it's the same as densetsu) back in the living room but with some souvenirs (souvenir = memory from the year).

Example - we have 2 photos on the beach 1 owns husband and 2 owns ryu,but each one is different :sneaky:;) showing something different.Click on the picture, and a short story will appear, of what is different.Just a story, it doesn't have to be interactive (maybe cg animation too)
images.jpg index.jpg images1.jpg
Essentially something similar, or in between when they talk and Henteria Chronicles (maybe)?:unsure:

Henteria Chronicles: Chapter 1
Henteria Chronicles Chapter 2

Reactions: TiramisuLntr

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
is there a walk-through for this?
This walkthrough ignores steps like grind for cash since that's implied if it cost money and won't detail some minigames unless it seems like missing an aspect might prevent progress.

1. Buy tear of sin (super useful in many sex scenes)
2. Call her over to cook, Do the speech bubble till you exceed the bar and then do the touch without going over the bar on the suspicion meter to unlock the vibrator. Make her climax once to unlock groping option. Make her climax once more while minding the heart rate to trigger a scene.
3. Buy 1 choc/win and (hangover soup optional)
4. invite her over for tea, finish the event successfully.
5. buy and install spy camera (scene trigger)
6. Call her over (scene trigger)
7. Invite her over for H 3 times. 1st time it will end after 1 climax, 2nd time it will end as early as 3 climaxes as long as you are doing at tier 2 position. 3rd time it will end after 1 climax and trigger scene as long as you do any tier 3 position on the bed.

At this point you have achieved your first bet and Lilith with visit you during the night phase to unlock new features, but they are not tied to the next goal you have to meet, just fun distractions and will not be required till step 11.

8. unlock bell by farming 200 dark energy (aka lust). This is a good time to grab any pics you haven't yet because max you can gain is 15 lust per session for 3 climaxes, position doesn't matter. This can be increased to 25 lust per 3 climaxes if you buy the ninja scroll, position doesn't matter.
9. Call her over specifically in the night phase (scene trigger)
10. Have balcony sex 3 more times, position doesn't matter.
11. Have dinner with them at the bar 3 times. This will be signified by an "!"
12. The alley will now have an "!". Wait till Husband has a work dinner and call Chiho in the alley. Do this 2 times.
13. Unlock costume by farming 250 dark energy (aka lust) if you haven't already.
14. (unclear if this is optional) have costume sex on balcony
15. Unlock trench coat by farming 300 dark energy (aka lust).
16. Talk to the 2 guys in the market with the "!"
17. Call Chiho in the market at midnight 3 times. On the 3rd time you'll have to climax 5 or 6 times to successfully finish the scene.
18. Talk 2 times at the bar to finish off all hints

Last thing you can do is have sex with Alice. I've heard there is a potential bug with mohawk guy but I appear to have avoided it. I spoke mohawk, attempted sex with Alice, spoke to promoter, and then spoke to mohawk again. No issues.

Didn't time it since I was resetting saves to double check what different positions would or wouldn't cause the game to progress, but my guess is 1:30 hours. I'll verify tomorrow. Hope this helps everyone.
Here you go (y)

Reactions: Gr8T8ste

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
This walkthrough ignores steps like grind for cash since that's implied if it cost money and won't detail some minigames unless it seems like missing an aspect might prevent progress.

1. Buy tear of sin (super useful in many sex scenes)
2. Call her over to cook, Do the speech bubble till you exceed the bar and then do the touch without going over the bar on the suspicion meter to unlock the vibrator. Make her climax once to unlock groping option. Make her climax once more while minding the heart rate to trigger a scene.
3. Buy 1 choc/win and (hangover soup optional)
4. invite her over for tea, finish the event successfully.
5. buy and install spy camera (scene trigger)
6. Call her over (scene trigger)
7. Invite her over for H 3 times. 1st time it will end after 1 climax, 2nd time it will end as early as 3 climaxes as long as you are doing at tier 2 position. 3rd time it will end after 1 climax and trigger scene as long as you do any tier 3 position on the bed.

At this point you have achieved your first bet and Lilith will visit you during the night phase to unlock new features, but they are not tied to the next goal you have to meet, just fun distractions, and will not be required till step 11.

8. unlock bell by farming 200 dark energy (aka lust). This is a good time to grab any pics you haven't yet because max you can gain is 15 lust per session for 3 climaxes, position doesn't matter. This can be increased to 25 lust per 3 climaxes if you buy the ninja scroll, position doesn't matter.
9. Call her over specifically in the night phase (scene trigger)
10. Have balcony sex 3 more times, position doesn't matter.
11. Have dinner with them at the bar 3 times. This will be signified by an "!"
12. The alley will now have an "!". Wait till Husband has a work dinner and call Chiho in the alley. Do this 2 times.
13. Unlock costume by farming 250 dark energy (aka lust) if you haven't already.
14. (unclear if this is optional) have costume sex on balcony
15. Unlock trench coat by farming 300 dark energy (aka lust).
16. Talk to the 2 guys in the market with the "!"
17. Call Chiho in the market at midnight 3 times. On the 3rd time you'll have to climax 5 or 6 times to successfully finish the scene.
18. Talk 2 times at the bar to finish off all hints

Last thing you can do is have sex with Alice. I've heard there is a potential bug with mohawk guy but I appear to have avoided it. I spoke to mohawk, attempted sex with Alice, spoke to promoter, and then spoke to mohawk again. No issues.

Didn't time it since I was resetting saves to double check what different positions would or wouldn't cause the game to progress, but my guess is 1:30 hours. I'll verify tomorrow. Hope this helps everyone.
You say to continue Alice's quest you have to speak to a promoter after doing her sex scenes, who is the promoter because i've spoken to everyone in the market and nothing is happening.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
You say to continue Alice's quest you have to speak to a promoter after doing her sex scenes, who is the promoter because i've spoken to everyone in the market and nothing is happening.
The promoter is the girl who asks you to help her advertise for her online following or something, slightly south of Alice. She hints at how mohawk guy sells drugs after you help her.

Reactions: X0X0666 and R_Lone

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
I am stuck at (the alley looks like a good place for crime) can anyone help me..?
the hint it doesn't give is that you need to have 3 dinners at the restaurant with the wife and husband first. Step 11 in the walkthrough.

3.60 star(s) 61 Votes