• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

izalde

Aug 15, 2022
Tried the game out today, and I think it's great. The writing is good, and the animated CGs are fantastic. I also enjoyed the scenario and story, and am a fan of the angle with Lilith providing lust powers. The items also make sense in the setting of the story.

I would say the only issues here are that the corruption aspect happens way too quickly. A slower burn and longer length of corruption would be a bit more ideal. The grindy mini-games also got stale very fast. If the story was elongated at the cost of more time having to go through mini-games, I don't think that would help. I think a couple of more scenes with strong writing would improve the game.

Overall, I enjoyed it very much and definitely recommend the game to all NTR/netori/corruption fans. Chiho is a great MC. I'll be keeping tabs on this game for sure and will try playing it again in the future after some more updates!

wintersedge91

Sep 27, 2018
11. Have dinner with them at the bar 3 times. This will be signified by an "!"
12. The alley will now have an "!". Wait till Husband has a work dinner and call Chiho in the alley. Do this 2 times.
this part isnt working, i did the dinner but when i try to call her from the ally it says i have a higher priority

Aereon1104

May 12, 2019
Don't bother with the cuck bar just yet, that's for next version, but how do you get those images? I thought I had everything and I have nothing there.
When you invite the girl to your house to fuck (the third option) there is 4 sections with positions, choose a section and a position then make her cum 10+ times and when she's cumming click the camera icon, be quick the icon is enabled for a short while

btw, after the third scene with the prostitute nothing happens, is a bug?

Reactions: Wizard_Shiryuu

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
this part isnt working, i did the dinner but when i try to call her from the ally it says i have a higher priority
I might have mis-counted, do the dinners till the "!" moves from the restaurant to the alley. I'll double check the number of times when I do my runthrough to figure how long it takes without reloading saves.
That's also just after the "night" objective. Is your doll hinting at the alley or still hinting night visits?

cloned909

Nov 14, 2018
So, sometimes you seems to be unable to click/change icon when in cooking part. Most of that are just because you don't click at the right spot.

I really hope Dev could just give tiny cursor in the end of each mouse icon change (hand/rotor) so we instinctively used that end to click, so we don't misjudge the part we click ever again.

keke91

Jul 14, 2017
Sorry but it is a bit hard to tackle the resolution issue ultra wide screen(I think 21:9 counts as one?). The game is designed mainly for 16:9 & 16:10(which takes up 90+% of the market). A fix will be changing the resolution to 16:9 in your setting panel(if possible)..
That's what I'm talking about, I have to manually change screen resolution before launching the game and change it back after. Previous versions didn't have this issue, they launched in 16:9 and worked perfectly. The most game breaking issue is that you can't go back home from shopping district at night if the game runs in 21:9

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
thanks, didn't know that but that's kind of also the point that there is very little user feedback which could really be improved.
The doll is mentioned at the very beginning if you read the interface explanation during the intro scene. But I'm glad you were able to find the answer here. I've definitely skipped those kind of in game explainations before as well.

Sep 24, 2020
even though this unity game can be made to android but unfortunately it's not made
even though the 2D graphics are more inferior to the unity adult game BIG LONG COMPLEX the graphics are good
nice system
support on android
but why 2D Japanese Games games don't support android
because the developer is lazy and doesn't intend to port android
try to support android
this game will be popular again
the rating period is 18, 4.5 stars
You're kidding NTRHOLIC
dregs game

Reactions: RapidRabbit

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
I have clearly fallen off with what the latest slang means, can't tell if that review is constructively positive or trying to be scathing. A bit of both? Is that out of 10 or 5?

Arcana Nornet

Feb 18, 2018
Quick question: What is the purpose of the "Calm Glove" in the shop? I haven't bought it yet, so I wonder if it unlocks scenes or positions in specific locations.

3.60 star(s) 60 Votes