Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
hello! i already get the costume (the third lust item) yet can't use the "Costume Sex" like in your list
It applies to balcony sex only. If it's not unlocked, I suggest trying other positions on the balcony till the position is available

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
One guy is in front of a shop, the other is in love with the stripper, but he's at the opposite side of the map from her, in the middle of the street. Basically talk to all the guys in the market again and then come back at midnight.

Reactions: 213664

SGRAY

Feb 18, 2018
Why are you waiting for the release now? The author wrote: Progress update will be posted by 15th-16th Dec.
As I understand it, there will be a description of the update, not the updated version of the game itself.

Reactions: @$Z

@$Z

Sep 25, 2021
Why are you waiting for the release now? The author wrote: Progress update will be posted by 15th-16th Dec.
As I understand it, there will be a description of the update, not the updated version of the game itself.
Maybe they are waiting for information about concrete release date

SGRAY

Feb 18, 2018
Maybe they are waiting for information about concrete release date
"Q&A: Hi Tiramisu, could you please tell me when you will release the game?

As stated before, I could not give an exact release date at the moment because I am not sure how long will the review from DLsite takes and I am also not sure if they will be having break during Christmas (most likely not).
Therefore, if you have any confusion regarding the release date, please read the posts and that's all the info I can provide with certain. "

• Sad
Reactions: Troua

@$Z

Sep 25, 2021
"Q&A: Hi Tiramisu, could you please tell me when you will release the game?

As stated before, I could not give an exact release date at the moment because I am not sure how long will the review from DLsite takes and I am also not sure if they will be having break during Christmas (most likely not).
Therefore, if you have any confusion regarding the release date, please read the posts and that's all the info I can provide with certain. "
Sooner or later release date would be confirmed if he is going to release game. So people here can hype for any news. Also all this situatuion right now could be that someone misunderstood what Tiramisu says in last Ci-en blog update

SGRAY

Feb 18, 2018
Sooner or later release date would be confirmed if he is going to release game. So people here can hype for any news. Also all this situatuion right now could be that someone misunderstood what Tiramisu says in last Ci-en blog update
It's clear that someone made a mistake. I'm waiting for an update myself. But, made it a little clearer that we still have to wait.

Reactions: weishiau and @$Z

@$Z

Sep 25, 2021
I mean, if this is true, doesn't it mean that we'll have to wait longer, now? He said he would add more 9 cgs scenes, if it reached 10k, so that means he will take some time to do that.
Maybe. On the other hand, these scenes can be added as update (he said earlier that he is planning some updates later), it's on him now. But logically speaking, these scenes must be on the release - it's literally was the "deal" he proposed. So I guess we'll wait longer. But firstly some information about this should be posted by developer himself, it's all useless assumptions untill that

SGRAY

Feb 18, 2018
There's news

"An updated estimation on the projected date would be between 2 weeks to 4 weeks."

Last edited:
Reactions: @$Z

Kayin

Sep 18, 2017
To be fair, the only mistake Tiramisu made was to announce a release at the end of November.

When he said so, he said that the game was basically finished and only polishing was left, only thing post poning the release was DLsite.
Now with the new message, we clearly see that things are still missing or not fully implemented, like the ending, message system, a whole mini game and some "tweaks".

Like I told him before, I don't mind waiting, and like he said, there's ton of games to enjoy in the meantime.

But it was a mistake to announce a final release so soon when it clearly wasn't done. He could have release a previous version with one or two new scenes to ease people down I guess.
Now that he announced another estimation "2-4 weeks" (maybe), it's so close that he just can't release a new preview version, it would sabotage the release of the game.

I hope we can get the game at the end of January-early February, it seems to be a fair expectation, and I hope Tiramisu will learn from this experience for his new game.

TLDR: Imo, don't expect the game until the end of January, if you get it sooner, then it's all good.

3.60 star(s) 63 Votes