EmielRegis

May 9, 2018
There is a bug in a message conversation after the vibrator scene I can not leave the message conversation. The last message I see is ".....?" from Chiho and the leaving triangle is unclikable...

Reactions: alberto32310

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Found a fun bug. When I got the Succubus event, Chiho's model was still on screen blocking me from seeing the Succubus sex scenes. It was like Chiho asserting her dominance as the main girl and telling me the other hoes are not worth seeing!!

Last edited:

TiramisuLntr

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2021
Found a fun bug. When I got the Succubus event, Chiho's model was still on screen blocking me from seeing the Succubus sex scenes. It was like Chiho asserting her dominance as the main girl and telling the other hoes are not worth seeing!!
lmao. I thought I fixed it already but it seems something was still wrong. anyway I will look into it.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
Ntraholic-3.1.3Censored
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Need help or have questions? Let us know here, or join us on !
, . Peer issues? Look here.​

jaberwoock

Sep 22, 2017
lmao. I thought I fixed it already but it seems something was still wrong. anyway I will look into it.
i found another bug when texting after the event of chiho masturbing at home when you text her for that we cant out the the phone after her reply ?on the last message she send

Reactions: JEE

MagLev

Oct 1, 2017
Is 3.1.3 getting an uncensored version soon?

Edit: Seems Steam version (I assume uncensored) is slated for late January or early February. I think I'll wait, then.

Last edited:
Reactions: Animefan_09

otomegokoro

Apr 27, 2022
Yeah, I just finished the Onsen part of the game, and it says "that's all for this version, wait for the next one", and it kick me straight to the menu, unable to save or continue the game in unlimited mode whatsoever.

I am extremely upset toward TiramisuLntr because I expected a finished product. Like I said earlier, maybe he uploaded the wrong version.

But IF this was the correct one, then the advertisement of a finished product is a lie, and it's a direct report to DLsite. One thing I don't like is lies.

I'll wait for his answers before though, but I feel kind of scammed...
interesting but imo the whole game is good enough, I don't mind waiting for the ending and after stories that come after. yeah I might've made my own unlimited (but limited to the onsen) mode by accident haha.

3.60 star(s) 69 Votes