VNLXV

Nov 19, 2017
Man the onsen part is so disappointing, looks like he just gave up and rushed to end it. And why can't you save or load??? I was about to finish and pressed the turn-back time button out of curiosity and it just reset everything.

Extremely rushed since the last two scenes are bugged af lol

Last edited:

Portsock

Sep 28, 2018
is this scene in the game? i took the photo from tiramisu's ci-en post.

Angel1984

Game Developer
Jul 25, 2020
Man the onsen part is so disappointing, looks like he just gave up and rushed to end it. And why can't you save or load??? I was about to finish and pressed the turn-back time button out of curiosity and it just reset everything.

Extremely rushed since the last two scenes are bugged af lol
Burnout in gamedev is a real thing. Im not suprised.. this game is somewhat large tbh.

Reactions: Kaya01 and omocik

jtlalor

May 10, 2017
So is this a finished product now or just some open beta?
Definitely not a complete game. The "ending" that is there right now is very rushed. Think the dev wasted too much time pandering to the DLsite censoring tards instead of putting in more content. The dude got funding from like 4 sources then censored it to push it up on dlsite anyway, kinda lame.

koriyou

Aug 16, 2016
Hello everyone,

I was wondering if anyone could help me understand how the 5th skill works. I apologize if this has already been answered.

Thanks in advance!

yuriseo

Apr 5, 2021
the love poison bug is not fixed right?, because i buy it, but it doesn´t accumulate, its zero, anyone how to fix this bug?

slowpersun

May 30, 2017
The dude got funding from like 4 sources then censored it to push it up on dlsite anyway, kinda lame.
Exchange rate prolly became insufficient (or maybe dev is Russian, who knows?). But it seems like a lot of Patreon ero-games are all being developed somewhere as an actual JOb job instead of something part-time on the side, but more like self-employment 1099 style than all the accoutrements of a W2... (which are tax forms for all you non-Americans!).

3.60 star(s) 69 Votes