EcchiFox

May 13, 2018
This is still an ongoing project with more things to be added, right?
I was looking at the ci-en and there were things I don't know in the game or not yet.
Also- Idk if this is just a me problem but settings seem to be broken.
Can't change language in game, had to change it through config.
Also, can't make it window mode. Stuck on full screen.

Sep 29, 2019
This is still an ongoing project with more things to be added, right?
I was looking at the ci-en and there were things I don't know in the game or not yet.
Also- Idk if this is just a me problem but settings seem to be broken.
Can't change language in game, had to change it through config.
Also, can't make it window mode. Stuck on full screen.
Final version of the game should be released sometime in June.

Healtyguy

Nov 3, 2019
I've never played NTRlegend, but Handyman Legend was pretty good. There’s only three girls, but 2 out of the three are NTR. If you’ve played NTRaholic and liked the story part of it I wouldn’t recommend Handyman Legend, but otherwise it’s a good game to check out.
Both good, just play both man there is no need to compare it

Blvdy

Aug 15, 2022
How do I disable the BGM? There's no option in game and I don't know where the BGM file is located to just delete it. Are all Unity game files hidden? I've had this problem in other games in the past too...

abloodk

Jan 10, 2020
so, the game is crashing for me on the last day of the sauna event - when the event at night triggers, midway thro the dialogue the game simply stops responding

turboss

Dec 20, 2021
I'm stuck on the moment when you need to call chiho at night. The button just does not want to be pressed and produces an error sound, I have already tried everything, even raised the level of lust to it to 2, what should I do?

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
I'm stuck on the moment when you need to call chiho at night. The button just does not want to be pressed and produces an error sound, I have already tried everything, even raised the level of lust to it to 2, what should I do?
Did you unlock Skill2? Did you do the Afternoon Tea minigame and install the Spy Camera?

Reactions: turboss

turboss

Dec 20, 2021
Did you trigger the CG already, CG where you had sex in balcony with her when her husband were near them
no, I didn't run CG, I always get "How about calling Chiho at night....''. How to trigger a balcony scene? what is the Afternoon Tea Minigame?

Last edited:

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
no, I didn't run CG, I always get "How about calling Chiho at night....''. How to trigger a balcony scene? what is the Afternoon Tea Minigame?
Steps to reach the calling Chiho at night:
- Call her over and harass her while she cleans
- Buy a Chocolate and Tea set and Spy Camera from item shop
- Call her over in the afternoon and select the Afternoon Tea choice to do the minigame
- Visit her at home to install the camera
- Get a CG scene
- Call her over to get another CG scene
- Keep sexing her to fill up the lust meter
- Once the meter is filled up go to the Succubus menu and unlock Skill 2
- At night call her to get another CG scene
- Now you call her at night.

turboss

Dec 20, 2021
Steps to reach the calling Chiho at night:
- Call her over and harass her while she cleans
- Buy a Chocolate and Tea set and Spy Camera from item shop
- Call her over in the afternoon and select the Afternoon Tea choice to do the minigame
- Visit her at home to install the camera
- Get a CG scene
- Call her over to get another CG scene
- Keep sexing her to fill up the lust meter
- Once the meter is filled up go to the Succubus menu and unlock Skill 2
- At night call her to get another CG scene
- Now you call her at night.
Maybe I'm a moron, but I don't understand what I'm doing wrong! I bought a camera a long time ago and had afternoon tea. I opened the scene with cucumber and Chiho. I have reached the second level of lust. I met Chiho and her husband in a cafe three times. Suka, I can't figure out what to do for three hours, Chiho just doesn't call at night!!!!! I don't want to play anymore, I just have to complete this fucking quest to leave the game victorious

• Haha
Reactions: Healtyguy
3.60 star(s) 69 Votes