Fid9

Oct 24, 2018
Any Update? i heard they're releasing on Steam too. About uncensored they said it maybe only in Steam because it's hard to make mosaicked to unmosaicked.
I'm here for the same question, but yes, nothing.

Bit of a rant here, I don't know how many people working on this (I suspect just 1 person), but they're new. The file size post decompression will tell you everything, it's just absurd. I don't even know how they did it, maybe something like 1mb asset saved in 10mb chunk?

On that note, I didn't expect anything from this dev.

Reactions: moszkowski

gigacatduster

Feb 10, 2023
I'm here for the same question, but yes, nothing.

Bit of a rant here, I don't know how many people working on this (I suspect just 1 person), but they're new. The file size post decompression will tell you everything, it's just absurd. I don't even know how they did it, maybe something like 1mb asset saved in 10mb chunk?

On that note, I didn't expect anything from this dev.
stupid question but how do more experienced devs manage to have higher compression ratios? is it a matter of coding practice or other tools?

Fid9

Oct 24, 2018
stupid question but how do more experienced devs manage to have higher compression ratios? is it a matter of coding practice or other tools?
See the used (prebuild) asset size, see the build report, it make sense? yes? then good.

So it's more like, what is inside that 5gb asset that could be compressed to 400mb or vice versa? possibly shit tons of 0's or formatted chunks. Simply put, this indicates negligence.

Healtyguy

Nov 3, 2019
A Tiny update from Cien he say "please wait patiently" i think there is a technical problem or maybe he dicided to 'do or die' with censored.
Let's hope its done at 30 june

Healtyguy

Nov 3, 2019
Well at less tiramisu not just go and ditch the game half way. Like GB (tough his reason is understandable it still a Shame that we didnt get any update or in touch with him)

rulsryl

Jun 11, 2023
Any1 can help me? When I download till 100% my PC keep freeze then. Auto restart/shutdown...I also try download on phone when iwanna extra that tell me got file coorupt

Avalanche196

Mar 10, 2021
Does anyone know the song that is played once you start the key event near the end of the game? It sounds so familiar like I have heard it in some visual novel that I have played.

fuckyoutoo22

Mar 11, 2020
I swear to god, there's recent NTRlegend like game that I just discovered made by WakuWaku(at least, that's what I think is the name of the author) and I haven't seen anyone here on this site bring this up. We need a goddamn hero to send the download or translate ir or both.

Don't know if I'm allowed to talk about another game in this thread or how the rules work, I'm just spreading the word and hoping someone here knows better what to do with this information.

3.60 star(s) 69 Votes