spoopoo

Mar 1, 2020
I swear to god, there's recent NTRlegend like game that I just discovered made by WakuWaku(at least, that's what I think is the name of the author) and I haven't seen anyone here on this site bring this up. We need a goddamn hero to send the download or translate ir or both.

Don't know if I'm allowed to talk about another game in this thread or how the rules work, I'm just spreading the word and hoping someone here knows better what to do with this information.
You could try putting in a game request.

Reactions: ShadowParadox

Buka-Duka

May 5, 2022
I swear to god, there's recent NTRlegend like game that I just discovered made by WakuWaku(at least, that's what I think is the name of the author) and I haven't seen anyone here on this site bring this up. We need a goddamn hero to send the download or translate ir or both.

Don't know if I'm allowed to talk about another game in this thread or how the rules work, I'm just spreading the word and hoping someone here knows better what to do with this information.
What is name of the game?

Reactions: ShadowParadox

GorillaMond

May 27, 2019

Because that game just released today bro …

Sorath

Jan 11, 2023
this game barely has content at all, so boring, i played it 1 year ago and still with no new ccontent

Kaiki-tan

Nov 3, 2022
this game barely has content at all, so boring, i played it 1 year ago and still with no new ccontent
You do realize the game in general haven't been updated much in the past year? Mostly it's been sprinkles here and there till the big update (steam release) which is coming soonish.
It's always the case with these types of games in-progress like NTRlegend obviously.

SezRaipiffar

Sep 14, 2022

SPREAD THE GOSPEL OF THE CUCKING BULL!

Reactions: fuckyoutoo22

otomegokoro

Apr 27, 2022

the game's thread is here

TheNPC

Jun 20, 2023
First, thanks for sharing this game with us.
now I'd like to have some questions

so apparently the steam version will get released at the then of the month, will there be some "perks/differences" compare the the current version?

also can someone recommend similiar games like this? As in they should also have gameplay and cgs and not only pixel/sprite animations like NTRLegend?
(I also have Handyman Legend)

Last edited:

TheNPC

Jun 20, 2023
The Steam version will be uncensored. That version should be "complete" so there will be endings and after-stories.
Handyman Legend and Apartment Story have gameplay and pixel sex scenes.

Thanks for replying, I just looked it up and it seemed like we can also get the game if we back it up on patreon for a month.

So wouldn't it be easier to get the game there instead of Steam? Or did I missunderstand something

3.60 star(s) 69 Votes